Epilogue Part 2

HongBin (HongBin's POV of Jungkook's and Hayoon's wedding in Miss Nerd And Mr. Popular Chapter 13.)

Weeks passed by and we were invited to Jungkook's and his fiancee's wedding which they have been planning it for months, I wasn't very close to him and Youngji was the one who told me about him having a wedding at his fiancee's wedding.

They have been crushing on each other ever since high school and didn't have the courage to ever date because of the students who labeled them according to how you looked, they didn't give up on love and found themselves getting married to each other 7 years later when they were adults.

I was dressing TaeWoon up in his suit as he is supposed to be the flower girl's partner who is one of JungKook's friends' daughter, he had one daughter who is 1 year older than TaeWoon by the name Kim Woori.

(Kim Woori is Jin's daughter in Am I smiling or not??)

"Appa, would it be very boring??" Taewoon complained as I styled his hair, he told me that he wanted to be a prince today so that he can look like a prince. Youngji isn't here with us as she has gone to the bride's place to be her bridesmaid.

"It won't be, I heard that Auntie HaYoon is really very pretty," I told him. "And the food is going to be really delicious."

His eyes gleamed. "Really?? TaeNa, there is going to have a lot of food." He told his younger sister who is playing with her hair.

"I want food." TaeNa celebrated excitedly. "Appa, I want food!!"

This kid only cares about food ever since she started to talk, she loves food and only wanted to eat them. I can tell that she will be a foodie when she grows up and her boyfriend would be broke just by treating her to go eat.

"We will go eat later, TaeNa. Now you would have to look pretty like your mother."

She will look fine for the wedding if she doesn't try to walk to anywhere dirty that it would ruin her dress or Youngji is going to kill me for not taking care of TaeNa. I even have to take a photo of the two for Youngji to approve or not they aren't presentable enough, I only knew that my wife is that demanding now.

She didn't seem that demanding before or did I not notice that side of her before?? Thanks to marriage, I am able to see both good and bad sides about her and I loved that of her.

"Okay, you can go out now..." I told the two of them. "But promise me that the two of you wouldn't do any stupid things. Taewoon, can you do that for me??"

"Fine, I will take care of TaeNa." He said and we came out of the room to witness JungKook getting all red from the condom that his friend whose name I don't really know, he is quite short and looks like Cha TaeHyun, the younger version of that actor.

Have he never seen a condom before??

"Hahaha, don't care about him, he is too pure. He doesn't understand even after you give him that." Hongbin hyung added. he had just come out of the room with the 2 kids.

"Hongbin hyung!!!" I shouted at him.

"Actually you wouldn't even need this during the honeymoon because you two would be making babies the whole trip." He patted my shoulder. "Good luck."

He looked out of the window and exclaimed loudly.

"They are here. Have you put up all the decorations??"

"Of course. Since last night."

"Let's go outside to welcome the guests. I want to know how beautiful Hayoonie is."