♥19♥

YoungJi

I sat down at the workroom after standing for 5 freaking hours of standing up, it sure hurts a lot. My legs are all sore but it is all worth it having to work after a break of at least a year ever since I have been pregnant with TaeNa.

I am now feeding formula milk to TaeNa who is happily sucking on the milk bottle.

She must have felt good staying in an air-conditioned workroom while her mother is at the counter preparing drinks for the customers. I swear that I would make her work as soon as she is able to work part-time.

The door opened and unnie came in carrying two cups of freshly-brewed Americanos in a wooden tray.

"Coffee??" She asked placing it on the table and closing the door.

"Thanks, I will drink it later. I have to feed TaeNa." I said and she brought a chair and sat down beside TaeNa.

She gently pinched her chubby cheeks. "Aigoo I finally got to meet this little princess of yours after so long, why did you not bring her to visit me??"

"I had some problems to deal with and I am finally done with it."

"What problems??" She brought the cup of coffee to her mouth and took a sip of it.

"Divorcing with him, we signed the papers, we are not husband and wife anymore." I said making unnie choke on her Americano and that scalded her throat. She coughed violently.

I placed the milk bottle on the table and picked up a few pieces of tissue papers giving it to her. "Omo!! Unnie, are you okay??"

She wiped her mouth with the tissue paper and drank the cup of water that I poured for her. "I'm fine, why didn't you tell me about this?? How long was it already??"

"It's been almost a month since we signed the papers and..." I paused as the feelings inside suddenly surged. "I can't believe that bastard had an affair with Han Bit-Na..." I said covering my face with my hands.

"What?? Bit-Na?? That good friend of yours had an affair with Nam Jebu-nim?? How could this happen?? I thought that he loved you deeply."

[She is referring to Nam JiSoo, in-laws usually call each other by their surnames instead of their real names.]

"I thought he was but it turns out that he never really loved me. He only married me because I had Taewoon in my tummy at that time and that was the only Nam grandson of the family. I bet he had TaeNa with me because he wants to cover up the affair and making people think that he still loved me. It was all a lie." I said brawling and TaeNa looked with her big eyes not knowing what to do.

Unnie pulled me into an embrace and hugged me tightly. "It is good that you ended things with that bastard. Glad that you wouldn't have to put up with him and your fake friend. You still have me, your big sister and your family."

"But do Omma and Appa still want me back into the family?? I mean that I got divorced and that would seriously ruin their reputation if the public knows about it."

"You are not the only one that made the wrong choice. I got left at the altar by that bastard twice and Sejoon got tons of girlfriends making them pregnant every single time. I don't even know how many times it is and he is taking over the company."

"At least he is the one that is getting most of the inheritance, the both of us don't as we are considered useless as compared to Sejoon."

"Even so I am running a business and they approved of it. I don't care anymore, you are going to work for me permanently. I have to as you are the one that needs help now." She held onto my hands.

"Since you came here, there's no going back. Deal?? I got to see my beloved nephew and my newborn niece all the time if you work here and you do know that I love children a lot."

I chuckled at that last sentence of hers. "Fine, I will listen to you. Who told me to have an elder sister in the first place??" We laughed together.

--------------

YeBin

I came to campus with a sour expression. It is all because of Oppa, if he didn't pick a fight with me, I wouldn't have cried early in the morning have puffy eyes.

I went into the classroom and to my dismay, MinGyu is already in class sleeping. My face, my puffy eyes, I need to fix them quickly or he would notice it.

I hurried to the washroom and changed clothes and all. I went to the mirror and applied a minimal amount of makeup to give the impression I look good with just a bit of makeup.

I went back to class and there is already a bunch of girls obviously, his fangirls crowding over him. I bet they are here just to take a picture of him sleeping, his handsome sleeping face.

His face is now facing down which is a great disadvantage to all the fangirls. Luckily I have already taken one before going to the washroom, I'm one step closer to him than the fangirls. I get to see his sleeping face and they don't.

I unlocked my phone and there was MinGyu's handsome sleeping face on the screen. I stared at it with loving eyes and wished that he is really my boyfriend and not in my dreams that are always interrupted by my brother, Lee HongBin.

I felt someone standing next to me and I suspect the fangirls, they must have noticed me fangirling. Shit, better run away now.

"Is that a picture of our handsome MinGyu's sleeping face??" The fangirl asked.

Just say no, Lee YeBin...

"Nope, it is my boyfriend. He looks a lot like him right??" I said smiling while deep inside I hope that they would leave me alone.

The fangirl looked closer at the picture. "It is him alright!! When did you take this picture??"

"I... Er... I"

"Say it!!!" She shouted. Oh no, shit is gonna get real.

MinGyu suddenly stood up and the fangirls back away by a few steps to make way for him to move around.

"She did as I allowed her to take a picture of me sleeping. I looked good even while sleeping right??"

The fangirls looked all relieved after hearing that one sentence from their prince.

"Oh, it is like that. I thought that she took that picture secretly and wanted to keep it for herself." One of them said.

"Sorry for shouting at you, YeBin ssi." The fangirl said and I rolled my eyes when she was not looking. So fake...

"YeBin ssi, come with me for a moment." He said grabbing my hand and we left the classroom.

Oh god...