❤13❤

Hongbin

I got back from work at 1am as I had to work overtime as there are a lot of sick children and there is a short of paediatric doctors. They all caught the cold from all the sick children.

I feel so tired that I could just close my eyes and instantly fall asleep in like 3 seconds.

I slapped myself for like 10th time to stop myself from falling asleep as I am still driving.

Should I fall asleep, there would be big trouble happening and YeBin would have cry over me.

*Message Tone*

I wonder who is it. I waited until I stopped at a traffic light then I took a look at the messages.

Heo Youngji

I can't fall asleep, mind if we have a late night chat??

Why she can't fall asleep?? Is it because of the lawsuit?? I heard from Woohyun hyung that she won the lawsuit. If she won, then why...

I shrugged and texted her back.

Sure, I am on the way home right now. See you later at the backyard.

I placed my phone back to its original place and continued driving home.

I arrived home and changed my clothes. I headed downstairs and saw someone with a few cans of beer on the table.

I sat in front of her and she was dozing off with her arm supporting her head from drooping.

Her drool is all over her mouth, how cute. I chuckled and was trying to wipe it away when.....

"Eo!! You are here, I thought that I was going to text you again because you were taking such a long time."

She got up so fast that I almost fell off my chair.

I regained my composure. "Well, the hospital is far from here. Have you been waiting for long??" I said trying to sound cool.

She shook her head. "I just came down a few minutes ago and--"

"And you are already falling asleep. Still said that you can't fall asleep and wanted to have a long night chat."

"Who said that I am sleeping??" She said with her face slightly redden.

"You.." I said pointing to the drool that was left on the table.

"That.... That was just a short nap. It doesn't count." She said quickly wiping away the saliva on the table.

"Yes yes, don't fall asleep again." I said taking the can of beer. "So what do you want to talk about??"

"Oh, err... Thank you for all the help that you had done for me. I appreciate it a lot."

"Well... As a friend, it is normal. So, you are getting a house after you officially divorced that jerk??" I said taking a sip of the beer.

She nodded. "I just signed the lease a few weeks ago, it was just two neighbourhoods away."

"When would you be moving?? I can help you carry the stuff."

"Next month..." She said. "Then we will still meet up right??"

"Of course, you can even come to the hospital sometimes."

"Why would I come to the hospital for no reason?? Plus, you treat children not adults."

"Yea..... Right." We chuckled together and I looked at her seriously.

"I can treat you, it is free of charge."