❤8❤

After the 3rd day of trial

-Youngji

The preparations for the court trial have been going successfully and I hope that we would win the lawsuit.

I hope that Taewoon would get to stay with me. I haven't really seen him for the past 4 months except when we go to court and I would see him for just that small amount of time.

Next week would be the last day of the court trial and it would determine if I could get custody for Taewoon or not.

I hope that they wouldn't shut me out as I still want to see Taewoon when I want to.

"You are going to drop TaeNa like that... It is better for me to hold TaeNa when you are in this state." YeBin ssi carried Taena away from me. I returned back to my senses.

"Gomawo, Yebin ssi..." 

"No problem, anyways I am TaeNa's godmother. I have the right to take care of TaeNa if you can't." I slightly smiled at YeBin ssi.

"Cheer up a bit, won't you? Heo Youngji ssi?" Hongbin ssi nudged me.

"What Oppa says is right, I really hope that Woohyun oppa will help you win the lawsuit. I really want to see Taewoon."

"I hope so."

*Door bell rings*

"I'll go get the door." Hongbin ssi stood up and opened the door.

"I'm sure that TaeNa will grow up to be a beautiful woman." She lightly pinched TaeNa's cheeks.

"Really??"

"I'm sure Youngji unnie."

"Don't faint, please???" We turned our attention to the door. Someone fainted?? Who??

I walked to the door where Hongbin ssi is carrying a boy in his arms. He looks so familiar, he is.....

"TaeWoon?? Why is he here?? Isn't he supposed to be at home with Nam JiSoo??"

He looks very tired. What the hell happened when he was living with them??

"How would I know? Guess that we have to wait for Taewoon to be awake." I nodded and followed Hongbin ssi to my room where he placed Taewoon on my bed.

Why is he injuried??

--------

Taewoon

"Taewoonie, why did you run away again?? You know that you shouldn't do that right??"

I heard that familiar voice again... I tried so fast to run away but she still caught up to my pace.

I hate her abusing me. Just like what Appa did to Omma without me even knowing  

"No!! Don't catch me and beat me up again!! It hurts like hell."

"I just like hitting you, that slut's son should be punished like her. That's her retribution."

"No!!!" I ran away crying.

"Caught you!"

"Let me go!! Please!! Please don't hurt me!!!" She is coming closer and closer to me.

*Evil Laughter*

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I sat up on the bed immediately, panting very furiously.

"Taewoon-ah?? Are you okay?" I saw Omma sitting beside the bed, looking very worried.

"Ommaaaaaa....." I immediately hugged Omma, not letting go of Omma for even a moment.

"Had a bad dream??"