♥42♥

HongBin

I looked at YeBin acting all chummy with her boyfriend whom I once not liked and still don't really like especially he gets too close to my little sister.

"Aigoo... That is really funny." She commented as he said something to her and she laughed. I, on the other hand, still sat there just rolling my eyes. I don't get why they are even laughing about, it is not at the very least funny at all.

Or it is me that didn't get the joke??

I'm just not in the mood to even laugh at any jokes right now with the ongoing search of Heo Youngji who seems to have vanished from the face of the earth. She is never seen the past few days that I had been searching her and I don't even think that she wants to see me at all, it is like she has given up.

"Oppa, are you okay??" I looked up and the two were looking at me with concern.

"I'm fine," I replied. "Why??"

"Oppa, you're crying again..." She pointed it out and I wiped my cheeks which were wet.

I'm crying... How weak... Why am I so weak??

"My eyes were sweating," I explained. "And the weather is so hot these days." I pretended to fan myself so that they will somehow fall for it. Apparently, no one does as it is practically autumn, everyone else around is starting to wear those long trench coats, even I am.

My sister just sighed at my actions and looked towards her boyfriend. "Do we have to send him to a psychiatrist??"

"Why?? I'm not sick!!"

"You are. As a psychology student, you are clearly showing the symptoms of a person who suffers from lovesickness. This is not the first one that you are crying all of the blues like that." He told me and I looked down at the table.

Yes, I have been crying a lot, I couldn't sleep well, I couldn't eat well because I was longing for that certain someone that I claimed that I have given up on her but a part of me still loved her.

I want her back, I want to be with her.
"Only Youngji unnie can cure him out of that illness, there is no other way other than that. Only love can cure him." She said and Kim MinGyu nodded.

"If only she is here, he would return back to normal immediately. His life is going to be ruined very soon if he doesn't do anything."

I finished my coffee and I stood up, telling them that I have somewhere else to go to and we parted ways. I walked to the café near the hospital, the café that I now frequently go to because of one certain someone. I was waiting at the traffic lights to cross the street, the café is on the other side of the street and I saw someone really familiar.

Taewoon. Why is he here??

He was looking fine and well-fed, he certainly didn't look like he was having a hard time outside. Why did he come back all of a sudden??

Before long, the traffic lights turned green and I crossed the road quicker than I usually walked and grabbed TaeWoon's hand. He looks up and I smiled at him.

"Appa!! Why are you here??" He asked me, he clearly had grown taller in the last few weeks and he has a missing tooth, his tooth started dropping already.

I waited till we were safe on the other side of the street, and I squatted down to match his eye level.

"I should be asking you that, where's your mother??"

Youngji should be around considering that he is leisurely roaming the streets and it is near her workplace.

"I came back because I had school and I'm living with my aunt right now." He answered a complete 180 to what I was expecting. Youngji isn't here??

"Where is she then?? Isn't she supposed to be here with you??" I asked him next, I desperately need to know where are her whereabouts for me not to go haywire.

"Buy me ice cream and I will tell you why."

This kid is getting sneaky, I don't even know what is he even thinking about at this moment. I have to play along with him or I would never get the answer that I wanted to know. Youngji's whereabouts, I want to know where is she and I would get her back.

"Where??"

"The one that you always bring me to, and I want to go to your office after this."

My smile turned into a frown when he mentioned that, I had left the hospital ever since that day and I never returned to that place. I didn't want to meet that person, I would land myself in more trouble if I did that all thanks to the drama fanatic Lee YeBin.

She told me to never go back there or an impromptu wedding will definitely happen especially if I'm facing a hospital director's only daughter who is literally in love with me.

"I'm not working there anymore," I told him.

"You got fired??" He replied. "Appa?? Seriously??"

I facepalmed myself. How do kids these days know so much??

"No, I resigned on my own," I told him and held his hand. "Let's go get ice cream."

I looked at him as he eats his ice cream with delight, his face is clearly showing that he is ecstatic.

"Where's your mother right now??" I asked while he is already eating halfway.

"Won't tell you unless you can do one thing for me."

This child...

"What is that one thing??" I prod, he has to tell me something.

"Omma hates you." He ate the last spoonful of his ice cream and got up from his seat. "I want another cup of this."

"Bring me to her."

"I can't. Omma doesn't want me to, so I can't."

"I promise that I will buy you whatever you want if you could bring me to see your mother, I'm sure that she is back."

He sighed. "Fine. She's at that hospital, the one that you worked at."

I held the boy up and carried him. "Why didn't you say that earlier??"

Heo Youngji, I'm coming for you!!