♥44♥

Woohyun

I allowed the hospital director and the policemen that arrived a bit later to do the things that they needed to do and I will go to the after they are done with all the arresting and fines that they would have to pay, I'm just there because HongBin wants me to be there in case anything happens and now he is gone with Youngji.

I got out of the hospital and I was in the car driving back to my law firm when I stopped at a traffic light and was instead focused on the two people that is in front of me.

Hongbin and Youngji. They were walking around and laughing in each other's presence, it is obvious that they went shopping just by seeing the many shopping bags that HongBin is holding on and the fact that they knew each other's feelings, they wanted to start anew, not as friends but as a new couple despite the difference in social status.

Then my heart stopped for a full second and I could literally hear the cracking noise of my heart, it is in pieces as I watched the two of them share a passionate kiss in the middle of the street as if they are the only humans left, just like a couple on honeymoon.

So, this is the feeling of being rejected and having to watch your crush kiss someone else who is also your friend and the fact that it happened for the second time.

Wow... Nam woohyun, how can you be this unlucky?? You have two chances to make her yours and you fail twice even though there is a lot of opportunities to make her yours.

I arrived at the bar that I always go to and downed myself with glass after glass of Soju, crying over the loss of my crush and the fact that I was heartbroken over and over by the same woman and the person that gets her is the person that I am close with. My brother, my best friend have gotten her instead even though they knew that I have feelings for her.

Why is love so cruel?? What isn't meant to be yours will never be yours. I should've understood this phrase a long time so that I would prevent myself from getting hurt once again.

How stupid was I??

I miraculously made my way home without any help from anyone despite the fact that I was really drunk and couldn't barely identify left from right, everything that is in my vision is all so blurry and it is okay. At least, I could still see stuff and know what they are.

I threw my keys on wherever that I think that it is the coffee table and I made my way to my bedroom which is usually unoccupied by anyone and I am the only person that sleeps in there. There is someone rummaging through the closet and I shouted.

"Who is there??"

"Woohyun??" A female voice answered and she placed down whatever she was holding onto.

Is it YiYeon?? Has she regretted and came back for me??

"YiYeon!!" I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

------------
A few minutes ago...

YiYeon

I unlocked the door with the spare keys that I refused to throw it away no matter what even though I knew that I had no reason to hold onto them anymore.

It is the house that I once shared with Nam Woohyun who is now my ex-husband and the place that I hated a lot but I had happy memories in here as well. It is the place that I first lived separately from my parents for the first time ever, before that I have always lived in the same house as my parents, Nam woohyun was the other person that lived with me for the next few years.

I came here not because that I wanted to move back here and beg for forgiveness. Never will I do that for a jerk like him, it is not like he loves me. Like he said, there was no love in us, we were just like roommates that barely see each other. If we do, it is at events and we have to pretend like we see each other together, smile at each other as if he loves me a lot.

It was a pretend marriage in his opinion, but it was like a dream come true for me. I was his wife, the first one to ever have that title to be his spouse, I was married to him in the eyes of the public and now I chose to leave him for the very reason that he didn't love me.

I got to the bedroom and began searching my clothes out for my camera as I realized that I left it here, I left in a hurry that day and the camera was the last thing that was on my mind. It was a gift from Woohyun and it is the first and last one that he ever gifted me.

The door opened before I could even find that damned camera and I picked up my speed. Woohyun is back home and I can't be found here, if he knows that I'm back, he will definitely kick me out of the house and have me banned anywhere else that I go to.

"Who is there??" That voice made me stop whatever I was doing and I answered him.

"Woohyun??"

He looks very drunk and it is as if he is going to fall over any instant. My heart ached as I saw that side of him, the vulnerable side of him.

"YiYeon!!" He ran towards me and enveloped me into a hug, hugging me really tightly so that I wouldn't go anywhere else.

"Woohyun..." I pleaded for him to let go of me but he didn't, he clinged onto me just like a koala on his favorite tree.

"Don't go... I missed you..."

This is a dream, that is no way that he would ever miss me. He is always busy with his work that he wouldn't bother to look at me in the eye even when we are in the same room.

"You're lying... You definitely are, there is no way that--"

The rest of the words can't get out as I was forced into a kiss by the drunk Nam Woohyun who decided to kiss me out of the blue. His kisses, I missed them.

It is just like the last time that he decided to kiss me out of anger, when he got rejected by Youngji for the first time and he kissed me in the bar without warning. As a result, he took away my virginity and we had to get married the very next month.

Stop making me fall in love with you again...