❤11❤

Woohyun

(Please don't bash me, I am not a lawyer or someone who studies law. I am just a 16 year old girl who loves writing stories in my free time.

The terms and speech is not the ones that they used in court hearings or anything like that.

All the terms are all I learned from dramas. Sorry if I offend anyone by accident.)

"We will start the 4th day of the trial at 10.00am." The head judge said.

"According to the 3rd court hearing last week, the accused Nam JiSoo says that he treats his family very well and often takes them out for outings and trips. The woman beside him is just a good friend of the defendant. They are on good terms." The head judge recaped everything that happened during the 3rd hearing.

As if he is so good....... If he was so good, he wouldn't even beat up his wife.

"Objection!!" I stood up and said in a loud voice. "If he was such a good man, why would he beat up his wife and child??"

Nam JiSoo's lawyer stood up. "Objection!!! How can he beat someone up knowing that the defendant is pregnant?? You're spouting nonsense."

I held up the document for hyungsu-nim's injuries. It was sealed in a brown folder.

"There is evidence of the defendant being injuried for the past few months. Let's see if I am spouting nonsense or not....."

I opened the brown document and gave it to the head judge to confirm it.

"If he was a good person, why would he have a affair behind the wife's back and then abuses his wife on a daily basis??? He is not a man, he is a monster."

The head judge looked at the document and seemed to be shocked at the amount of injuries that hyungsu-nim received for the past few months.

"Defendant, is that right??" He asked hyungsu-nim and she stood up.

"Yes.......I have been abused by my husband for the past few months." She said looking down.

"That could be made up. Who knows if the defendant did it to herself and pretends that she is the victim?? This kind of documents are easily forged these days."

"But it is proven by a real doctor at a real hospital. The hospital also has a good reputation. Don't try to accuse any evidence given by Lawyer Nam, Lawyer Oh." The head judge replied, making Lawyer Oh stutter a little.

He must have nothing to say. Let's see if he has anything good.

"Ok, enough about the abusing part...My client has told me that his son has been missing for a few days and it turns out that the defendant has been hiding the child. Am I right, defendant Heo Youngji??"

"What proof do you have, Lawyer Oh??" I asked him.

"Isn't he sitting in the audience with another unidentified woman??" He pointed to TaeWoon in the audience with Hongbin's sister, YeBin.

Everyone's attention turned to him.

"Can someone bring the child in??" The head judge said.

They placed Taewoon next to Nam Ji Soo.

"The child is yours, ask anything you want as long as it is related to the case." The head judge allowed me to ask Taewoon instead of Lawyer Oh.

I will win the lawsuit if things are going like this.

"Taewoon-ah, can Samchon ask you a few questions?? It is about Omma. Just reply 'Yes' or 'No', ok?" He nodded.

"Did you run away because of you want to??"