❤2❤

Youngji POV

"Omma, when is the food coming? It's been like 15 minutes already." Taewoon pulled my sleeves to get my attention.

"Just wait for a while. It will come soon. Here, it comes." The waiter came and placed the food on our table.

"Omma, I'm digging in without you." Taewoon was already going to dig in when I found that the food in front of me wasn't what I ordered for TaeWoon.

I pulled the plate slightly to my side to prevent Taewoon eating the food. The food that was at our table has shrimp in it. Taewoon and I are extremely allergic to it.

"Wae? Omma, why didn't you not let me eat? Isn't this my food?"

"You can't eat it, the waiters messed up the orders. I go ask them to change it."

I raised my hand up high for one of the waiter to notice me.

"Yes miss, is there anything wrong?"

"This is not my food. Change it now." As I was saying, I felt that someone is also saying that same sentence somewhere. I wonder who is it?

"Yes, we will change your order right away. Please wait for a while."

"Luckily I noticed it fast or my son would have a allergic attack by now. Do you know how dangerous is that?"

"Yes, we are very sorry."

"Make it quick."

"Yes Miss."

A while later, both our orders arrived to our table and we digged in immediately as we were so hungry.

After lunch, I was going home with Taewoon while Taewoon's face turned pink. His face doesn't turn pink usually. I'm sure that I didn't let him eat the food just now. How did he.....

"Omma, my face feels hot and itchy."

"Tell the truth, did you eat the food that I told you not to eat just now?" He slowly nodded. I scratched my head even though it is not itchy. It was a sign of frustration.

"Aishh, how many times have I told you?? You can't eat food that contain shrimps. Your face will turn pink and itchy after you eat it."

"But I was hungry and the food hasn't come so--"

"So you ate it?" He nodded again.

"Let's go to the hospital now, you need to get a shot or your symptoms wouldn't subside." I pulled him by the hand.

"But Omma, shots are painful. I'm afraid of needles."

"It would only hurt for a while. It would be over before you know it.

"No, it doesn't. You are a liar."

"If you don't cry, I will grant you anything you want. Deal?" I rolled my eyes and squatted down while placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Fine, I would prove it that I would not cry. I am a man." As expected, children are so easy to persuade.

"Better keep to your words. You'll lose if I see you cry later on. You would get nothing."

"Fine, bring it on."

He stretched out his hand and I held onto it until I reach the hospital.

-------
HongBin POV

It was such bad luck that I ran into someone so annoying and even got to wait for the orders to be swapped.

I went back to the hospital after having lunch. Yes, I am a doctor, a paediatric doctor. I only started working last year officially.

"You're back, Dr Lee. There is a patient waiting for you." I was told by the nurse at the counter. She is also my friend, Kang Sohye.

"Thank you for informing me. You are going to Woohyun's birthday party right?" I put my hands on her counter.

"Of course, I would be going. I wonder which girl would he bring to the party."

"Dunno, he has too much to count. See you later."

"See you."

I opened the door to my office. I began tidying all the stuff on my table and waited for the patient to come in. I wonder what the kid has today? Stomach pain or Flu?

"Annyeonghaseyo, uisa nim." That must the patient with his or her parent. But that voice, I swear that I had heard it before. I wonder where had I heard it before. Whatever, I better get down to business.

I turned around and saw....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

That woman and the son that cause my poor phone to crack. My eyes doubled in size when I saw them.

"Ehh? Ahjusshi, we met again." The boy noticed me and waved at me. His face and skin had a pinkish tint to it. Did he had a allergy or something?

"I didn't know that you are a doctor. You don't look like one to me." The woman sat down in front of me and her son sat in another.

"So what I don't look like? What happened to your son? His skin looked a bit abnormal."

"You think so too? Apparently he ate something wrong. The waiter mixed my orders with another diner there and the food that was mixed up had shrimps in it. And he ate some of it as he was hungry." Shrimps? Wasn't that one of the ingredients that I had for lunch earlier? If she got the shrimps, it means that our orders got mixed up.

"Shrimps? My order was also mixed up at the same time. I'm sorry to say this but it was all because of me."

"Huh?? What are you trying to say??"

"My order was the shrimps that your son ate. I'm sorry." I got up and bowed to her. I hope that she accepts my apology.

"You??? What such coincidence that we have. Just earlier, you came to our table demanding my son to apologise for your stupid phone and now--"

"And now I caused your son to have an allergy attack because our orders got mixed up. I know, it wasn't all my fault. It is the waiter's fault, they mixed up the orders."

"Yea.... Omma, he already apologised to me already twice. Just be a good person and forgive him." He pulled on his mom's sleeves repeatedly to get her attention. I find that so cute.

"Fine, just give him a shot."

I signalled the boy to come closer so that I can give him the injection.

I rubbed one area of this shoulder with alcohol to disinfect the area. I pushed the needle in slowly to not let the boy cry so hard.

After I have inserted the needle all the way into his skin, I then injected the substance into his blood vessels and then I took out the needle and wiped the area with alcohol once again.

I looked up at the boy and noticed that he didn't cry at all, in fact he kept still all the time and allow me to do my job smoothly.

"Wah, daebak!! I didn't expect that you wouldn't cry at all. You are a man."

"Omma said that she would grant me anything I want. Right, Omma??"

"Ne.... You're right. Say goodbye to the doctor."

"Goodbye..." He bowed to me again and left the door.

Interesting. The two of them are interesting.