❤3❤

A few weeks later......

"Oppa, which dress is better?" My sister asked me for the umpteenth time.

"What suits you best, you choose yourself."

"Geez, you are always like this, how are you going to get a wife the next time?"

"This can wait, now is only me and my doctor career." I said folding my arms.

"Fine, Grandpa Lee." She put up the dresses that she didn't want on the rack and chose two other dresses.

"What did you say? Grandpa Lee??" I raised my voice slightly. She is the first person to be able to speak to me like that even though she is like 4 years younger than me.

"Yea..... That would be your nickname in the future if you are not going to marry anyone." She put the dresses on her body and looked at the mirror to see if it fits her.

"I'm going to cut your allowance if you dare to day that again. Instead of 500,000 won per month, it would be only 250,000 won."

"Oppa, you are too harsh. 250,000 won is seriously not enough. At least 350,000 won please."

"Nope, 250,000. No bargaining with me. Lee Ye Bin."

"Ah, Oppa~~ Wae??" She whined.

"You done already? It is almost lunch time. I'm starving."

"Done. There you go." She handed me the clothing that she wanted into my hands.

"Seriously? Only two? Lee Ye Bin ssi?"

"Yea.... Anything wrong with that?" She looked at me as if there's nothing wrong with her choice.

"I thought that you would sweep off the whole store judging by the way you tried on the clothes, Lee Ye Bin ssi?"

"Nope."

"Go and buy coffee while I pay for your clothes." I gave her 10,000 won.

"Jinjja? Then I'll go now. The usual right?" I nodded and made my way to the counter.

-----
Youngji POV

I was out buying baby clothes to add onto Tae Na's Baby necessity collection.

What kind should I buy? Should I tell oppa to buy the baby crib or reuse Taewoon's? It's has been 5 years since the crib was last used.

I better use oppa for his opinion first. I took out my phone and dialled his number. I put the phone close to my ears and waited for him to response to the call.

"Ouh, Youngji-ah?"

"Oppa? Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Should I buy another crib for Tae Na or reuse Taewoon's?"

"It would be a waste of money if you buy another. Better reuse it."

"Okay, goodbye Oppa. Sorry for calling you at this time. It is night in the states right?"

"Yea, it's okay. Goodbye. Will be back in a few days time."

I hung up the call. I put my phone in my handbag and continue to walk to the shipping mall where the shop for baby necessities are.

Suddenly, there was someone from behind who came in front of me and snatched away my handbag. I just got robbed.

"Hey!! Stop right there!! Someone help!! Please!!! I'm being robbed." I shouted to everyone that was on the streets.

To my expectations, nobody really noticed that I was shouting to get help.