♥33♥

Youngji

"Omma!!!" Taewoon ran to me and hugged me tightly. I was hugging him but my eyes were on JungKook and the girl next to him.

"Noona!! Why are you here?" He asked me excitedly.

I let go of Taewoon and told him to play with HongBin ssi while I chat with my longtime friend.

"Jungkook-ah, long time no see!!! How are you?? Who is this girl you are talking to?" I then hugged JungKook, his facial features never actually changed for the past 2 years that I have not seen him.

He then released the hug and pulled the girl to his side. She looks so familiar but I don't know where I have seen her before.

"Hayoonie, meet Heo Youngji which I also call her Youngji noona. She is also the one that persuaded me to confess to you."

[If you have read 'Miss Nerd and Mr popular', they are the main leads.]

I was the one??

I didn't expect JungKook to like her for the past 7 years and she fits with JungKook well despite the height difference. Extreme height differences are the trend these days.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung HaYoon." She bowed down politely to me. She seems nice...

"You don't need to be so formal. Are you guys friends?" I tested them and their faces are so red. They are so cute...

"From today onwards, she is my one and only girlfriend." He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Jinjja? You finally made her your girlfriend. I thought that you would not find her again."

"Luckily I found her and I am never letting go of her ever again."

"Noona, who is that guy that is playing with Taewoon?" He asked and I looked at HongBin ssi. He was playing with Taewoon at the slides and he looked so tired walking up and down.

"He is just a friend, nothing more. He is also very close to Taewoon."

"Unnie, can I play with your daughter?" Hayoon suddenly asked me. I guess that she is feeling awkward.

"Sure, Tae Na will love to have you to talk about. She likes people talking to her."

"Kamsahamida....." She patted JungKook on the shoulder and went to the stroller. She pushed it to a bench and played with her.

"Shouldn't Ji Soo hyung be here with you? Where is he?" He asked again. What is with all the questions that he is trying to ask me??

Jisoo Oppa? What should I reply him? Should I tell him that he cheated on me and we are already divorced when Tae Na was around 5 months old? Should I not tell that?

"He is....... He is on a business trip. You know that he is always busy with his work and everything. He is earning as much as possible to let the kids and I a better life." I thought of this in a split second. Hope that he doesn't find out that I am lying to him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..... I better go now. See you next time. I need to put the two kids to sleep. They are getting sleepy." I quickly got up and waved at him before I start crying again. 

I went to Hayoon and pushed the stroller away. Hong Bin ssi noticed my actions and stopped playing with Taewoon.

He took Taewoon by the hand and left the playground with the two of them looking at us as if we did something wrong.

"What happened that you needed to leave immediately?" He asked me but I didn't hear it. Instead, I kept walking fast afraid of Jungkook and Hayoon would catch up.

We reached my apartment in a couple of minutes. I opened the door wide and pushed the stroller inside. Taewoon walked in by himself and Hong-Bin ssi locked the door for us.

I showered Taewoon and Tae Na. Hong Bin ssi just made himself at home and made himself coffee. I guess that he had something to talk to me about.

I finished showering the both of them and placed the kids in their respective beds. After the kids had fallen asleep, I changed into my sleepwear and went to the living room where Hong Bin ssi is still there, waiting for me.

I sat down on the couch, next to him.

"Coffee? I made too much."

"No thanks, who drink coffee at night?"

"Me. So why did you leave so fast?" He pointed at himself.

"Jungkook asked me where Ji Soo oppa is, I didn't know how to answer him."

"He knows Nam Ji Soo?" I nodded.

"He was there on my wedding day, so he basically knows Jisoo oppa."

Why does he have to be here at this time??

"Of course he would ask this. I was with you playing with the kids, which make him wonder where is that jerk. It was natural." He tried to reassure me that nothing is wrong.

"What should I do?? Should I tell him that I am already divorced?? He would be furious if he knew what Nam JiSoo did to me." I grabbed my head in frustration.

"Tell him, sometimes the truth is better than the lie."

"How would I even tell him that? He would be so shocked to know about that."

"He will understand. I'm sure......"

"You sure??" He nodded his head. I laid on the couch.

"You must be tired. I should go off now. You don't need to send me out. Just lay down there." He ruffled my head and patted me on the shoulder.

"Bye."

He left the apartment, locking the door for me.

-------------
Woohyun

I got down from my car and walked into the house which I shared with Jeon YiYeon. I took off my shoes and placed them on the side before loosening the tie while walking to the bedroom.

It is night, she should be sleeping and I will be able to shower in peace without her arguing with me. It is so annoying to her to do to someone who has a long day at work and all she does is to dampen my spirits.

I opened the door to the bedroom and took my clothes off, placing them in the clothes basket and wearing a towel over it.

"I didn't know that you were that muscular under that suit that you are always wearing."

I jumped up slightly and yelled at the person that was talking to me. She wasn't sleeping.

"Why aren't you sleeping??" I asked her. "It is night already."

"I can't sleep if my husband is not back yet. So is work tough at the law firm today??"

I went back to my original expression. "I'm not going to answer that. I just came to take my clothes."

"Nam Woohyun, do you know how much it hurts every day for you to treat me like this??"

Not this again...

"Just go and sleep, don't you have things to do tomorrow??"

I took the clothes that I am going to change into and walked into the bathroom but she stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Let go."

"Why would I??"

I yanked her hand off. "Let go, Jeon YiYeon!!"

"Fine, I'll meet you tomorrow at the law firm." She paused for a moment. "Prepare the divorce papers by then. I had enough of you already." She said and I caught a glimpse of her crying before leaving the room with me standing like an idiot with just a towel covering my body.