❤10 ❤

Day of last trial

Youngji

Taewoon tugged at my shirt. "Is everything going to be okay??"

I smiled. "Of course, my dear."

"Is Appa going to live with us if you win??"

"I bet your dad doesn't even care about you, he only wants his mistress." Hongbin ssi said making his sister hit him on the shoulder.

"Hongbin ssi, don't say it so bluntly."

"What?? I am only stating the facts." He said nonchalantly while driving at the same time. "Taewoon-ah, one of your parents have to take care of you whether either of your parents win."

"Then I want Omma to win, Omma must win. I don't want to live with that monster."

"I'm sure that your Omma will win." YeBin ssi said.

"Ahjusshi, are you going to sit with us later?" Taewoon asked to Hongbin ssi.

"No, I still have work. YeBin will accompany you two instead."

"Me again?"

"What me again?? It's your first time coming with us and you are complaining."

"YeBin ssi, it's okay if you are not available. I can handle it well, Taewoon is here too."

"Youngji unnie, it's okay. I, as a sister-in-law, have to help my sister-in-law in times."

What did she just said?? Sister-in-law?? Seriously?

"Sister-in-law?? What sister-in-law? What are you t-talking about?" Hongbin ssi said. He stuttered a little.

"Oops, said that wrongly. I meant a sister. I want to see my sister win." She said laughing awkwardly. What is she trying to say?

"Don't play these kinds of things on us, Lee YeBin. You are giving an heart attack." Hongbin ssi flicked her forehead.

"Oppa, that hurts a lot. Youngji unnie, do some justice please!!"

"Do what justice? It is normal for siblings to fight."

"Youngji unnie~"

Hongbin ssi flicked her forehead again.

"Ah!!! Oppa!!" He stopped the car at a random parking lot.

"Enough playing and get out." He pushed his sister out of the seat. "Youngji, make sure that you make that Nam Jisoo cry today. Woohyun hyung is sure to make his brother lose so much."

"Yes, I will." I said while closing the car doors. 

TaeNa is at the daycare center. As the trial may be extended, I am afraid that TaeNa may not be able to sustain such a long time so I sent her to the daycare center for a while.

"See you later at home..." He winked at me before going off.

"Look at that unnie.." YeBin ssi nudged at me after HongBin ssi drove out of our sight.

"What thing?" I said while holding onto TaeWoon's hands walking together with YeBin ssi.

"My brother just winked at you, don't you feel anything?"

Well, he is just winking right?? Nothing more right.....I hope so..

"No?? YeBin ssi, if you are saying that Hongbin ssi likes me, I would have to say that I have no interest in him."

YeBin ssi looks a bit shocked. "Unnie, you knew?"

"Of course I knew."

"Then why did you avoid answering my question the other day?"

"What question?"

"I was asking you about why Oppa saves you again and again without hesitation and you avoid my question entirely."

"Oh that?? I was only tired after a long day. Even if I said that I don't like him, it wouldn't change anything right? Hongbin ssi and I are still good friends after the end of the day."

She pouted and walked away from me. Is she that sad about me not liking her brother?

"Don't tell me that you are hoping for me to be your sister-in-law?"

She came back to me excitedly. "Of course, unnie."

"Tell your brother to find a girlfriend to be your sister-in-law, that would satisfy you right?"

She shook her head.

"Even if he finds one and she is prettier than you, I will still like you as you are the one that will be my brother's wife. Even if he doesn't marry me, you are still the ultimate sister-in-law in my heart."

"Since when YeBin ssi became so nosy in other people's matters? No wonder your brother always torture you all the time as you have nothing to do. Go find a part time job and not make your brother nag at you all the time."

"Ne, sae-unnie..."

(Sae-unnie means your brother's wife/ sister-in-law)

"Lee YeBin!!" I shouted at her.

She stuck her tongue out at me.

I saw Woohyun Seobangnim walking in the opposite direction as us.

"Woohyun oppa!!" She ran to him. She must be very close to him.

"Eo, YeBin ssi....You are coming here to support Youngji ssi right?"

"Ne, oppa...." She said shyly.

"TaeWoon-ah, you are here too!!" He turned his attention to TaeWoon who has been quiet ever since we got down from the car.

I wonder why he is so quiet today? "It's your favourite samchon Woohyunnie!!!"

(Samchon means your father's unmarried younger brother.)

Taewoon only smiled awkwardly to Woohyun seobangnim and didn't say anything.

"Is there something wrong with TaeWoon?? He's not talking, he is supposed to be very bubbly." He asked me worriedly.

"Maybe he didn't sleep well last night..." I touched his forehead to see if he has a fever. It is normal. "I'm sure that cotton candy will perk him up."

"I thought that it was just someone having a peaceful family gathering, turns out that it is you. Heo Youngji, is that your new family?" We turned around, it was Nam JiSoo and Han Bit-Na with her child Choi Daehwan. They were linking hands together, that is so disgusting.

"Eo, dongsaeng, you are here too!!!" Nam JiSoo placed his hand over Woohyun Seobangnim's but he shrugged it off immediately. 

Maybe they had a fight... They are usually close though, seems a bit weird.

"Wah, you are here too, if I didn't see you clearly, I would have thought that you were her husband. Oops, she has no husband." Han Bit-Na snickered at us.

"So you are Jisoo oppa's younger brother?" She asked.

"Are you guys done with the friendly show that you are putting on? At the court, I am not your brother, I am defendant Heo Youngji's lawyer. The trial is starting soon so can you guys make your way to the court room please? I don't need to escort you guys there right?"

"Woohyun Seobangnim is right, it is starting soon. TaeWoon-ah, let's go in. YeBin ssi you too." I said to them and the two nodded.

"Yah!! Heo Youngji!! Is this the way to talk with your husband?" Nam JiSoo shouted.

"Don't care about them, they are nothing to me now......" I said to them.

They are just an obstacle that ruins your everything. I will make sure that I would win the lawsuit and get away from them forever.