♥15♥

Youngji

I carried the last bag of stuff on the moving truck and panted. This stuff is truly heavy even though I don't have a lot of clothes.

I have also received 2 boxes of clothes for me and Taewoon yesterday. I bet it is from Han Bit-Na. She must have thrown my stuff out.

Someone ran and hugged me from behind. It was YeBin.

"Unnie!!!"

"Why?? You miss me??" She nodded and faced me.

"It is not like I wouldn't come back anymore. You are welcomed to my home anytime." I told her and she still looks sad.

"Why you have to move away?? What about my brother??"

I slightly rolled my eyes at her. "Didn't I say that we are just friends?? Stop with that shipping thing. I have no plans of dating for now."

"But Unnie--" She was pushed aside by someone. It was her brother.

"Let's go already.." He said and I nodded.

"You can't force someone to be your sister in law. Go inside." He told his sister.

"Can I go help you?? I am free the whole day anyways." She asked me with her puppy eyes.

"As long as you get the job done, you are welcomed." I said reluctantly.

"Yay!!" She put her hands in the air.

I went back inside the house to get Taewoon and we were ready to leave. I got into the car and placed Taewoon at the backseat. YeBin sat down beside Taewoon with a book that I have never seen before. I looked at the title and went speechless.

'How to get a awesome sister-in-law??' was the title. I literally rolled my eyes at it. I bet she won't give up until someone greater than me becomes her sister in law.

I put on my seatbelt and we began our journey to my new house which is only like 20 minutes away.

We got out of the car, feeling refreshed. I stretched before going to get sleeping Taewoon out of the car.

"Unnie, it is that nearby??" YeBin asked looking around.

You only realised it now??

"It is only 3 neighbourhoods away from yours. That's why I said that you are welcomed here anytime if your brother bullys you."

"I will make sure to report to you everytime he bullys me."

"Won't that be every 5 minutes??" I said chuckling.

We took the lift up to the 5th floor where my apartment is. This is the exact same place that I lived in when I was schooling and met Han Bit-Na. And am I thinking of her at this time?? I am so weird...

"Unnie, your house is so big!! How many rooms is it??"

"3 rooms plus a kitchen and balcony." I told her in detail and placed Taewoon down on the couch.

Only the couch has been here for the past few years. The other furniture that I ordered should come by this evening if I am not wrong.

"Can I stay overnight here??" YeBin asked and I hesitated for a brief moment.

"You can stay in the guest room if you want."

"Stay if you don't want to wake up yawning tomorrow." HongBin ssi said to her.

"Who cares?? It is better if Youngji unnie wakes me up. At least she doesn't throw me in the bathtub filled with cold water every morning."

"But that was to wake you up, you are such a sleepyhead." He pushed her by the forehead with his finger.