♥17♥

Youngji

He stood at the doorway and handed me YeBin's items in a small bag.

"Here's her things... Don't forget to call me if anything happens to her, OK??" He told me.

"Just trust me, you do have a night shift tonight right??" He nodded.

"See you tomorrow morning..." He said and I closed the door.

YeBin is in the shower so I am here taking her items instead of her.

"YeBin, your brother came just earlier and your things is in the pink bag!!" I told her in a higher tone in case she couldn't hear it.
"Arraseo, unnie!!" She shouted back.

I diverted my attention to TaeNa who is still playing with TaeWoon's toys. She seems very happy playing it.

"It feels good playing with Oppa's toys right??" I asked her. "You will have the chance if you are a few years older. I will buy a lot of toys for you, whether it is a cooking set or a doll set."

"Better do so or all my toys are going to smell like saliva." Taewoon commented with a straight face and I just chuckled.

"Can't you just wash it?? That would solve the problem, Mr Sensitive prince." I pinched his nose slightly and he reacted by touching his nose to see if it is still in place.

Of course it is still there, it is not as if I twisted your nose...

"Stop touching it or it would really disappear for sure. You would be so ugly by then." I told him again and he immediately stopped what he was doing and kept his hands by the side.

He really wants to look handsome in the future huh??

"Shall I shower you and TaeNa now?? YeBin is out of the shower now." He nodded and I handed him his towel.

--------

"Sleep tight...." I planted a kiss on TaeWoon's forehead.

"Arraseo, Omma.... Sweet dreams to you too..." He said and closed his eyes.

I switched off the lights and left the room. I have already placed TaeNa in her crib and she is already sound asleep.

YeBin is sitting in front of the TV watching her dramas. As expected, she wouldn't fall asleep without watching any dramas. What a avid drama watcher.

"Eo, unnie... You're here..." She said as I took a seat beside her. She has her legs folded in and placed a cushion on her lap.

"Don't watch too much dramas or you are not able to wake up on time tomorrow. You are going to miss your lessons."

"I got it. Did Oppa said anything to you when I was in the shower??"

I nodded. "He told me to call him when I need his help."

"That's all?? Nothing more??" She said anticipating for something.

I nodded. "That's all. Why do you ask??"

"Oppa never whispered to you sweet nothings or anything like that??"

"Of course he wouldn't. He dare not because I rejected him."

"Why did you do that??" She shouted.

I shushed her by placing a finger on my lips afraid that the kids might wake up.

"I am not ready for a new relationship, I just don't feel about loving someone again. Nam JiSoo hurted me too much."

"I get you, afterall love trolls people." She said nodding her head in agreement.