♥16♥

Hongbin

I bought all the things that Youngji told me to buy, I went to the pharmacy to help stock up on some medication in case she or her children gets sick when she is living alone.

I went back and I saw Taewoon playing around with his toys. He must have gotten enough sleep for now. TaeNa is on the couch playing with herself.

"TaeNa, is it fun??" Taewoon said flying a plane on top of TaeNa. TaeNa giggled and reached for it but Taewoon refused to give it to her.

"Just give to her, didn't you have many other toys??" I told him.

"Eo, Ahjusshi?? You're back??" He turned around to face me.

I nodded. "Where's your mom??"

"Omma went out to meet Woohyun Samchon and YiYeon Jageun Eomeoni, noona is taking a nap in the room."

They are here?? For what??

"Eo, did your mother said when she is coming back??" He shook his head and TaeNa slapped his face at the same time.

"Ouch!!" He yelled in pain. "TaeNa!!"

TaeNa just giggled, satisfied with her actions.

"Just give her your toy and eat some food." I said.

"Eo....." He gave his toy to TaeNa who immediately placed in her mouth.

I sighed and opened the packet of food for him.

The door opened and YeBin came out looking a bit tired. "Eo, Oppa?? You are already back??"

"Took you quite a long time to realize that, come and have some food." I said giving her the packet of food.

"Has Unnie come back yet??" She asked while doing some stretches.

I shook my head. "This is bad then...."

"Why is it bad??"

"Don't you know that Unnie and that Jeon YiYeon are on bad terms?? She has never liked unnie since the very start."

"How do you even know about that??"

"They were cousins, don't you know??" I shook my head again.

How can girls can so updated with these kind of things when they don't even leave the house at all.... Plus she doesn't even know her that well. She only seen her that once at their wedding.

"You really need to go out often and not stay in the hospital all the time."

"Of course I have to stay in the hospital, that's my workplace. You should be the one finding a job, you need to bring in some money-- and where are you doing with that binoculars??" I shouted to her who is bringing the binoculars along with her to the window facing the roadside.

"Spying on them, I feel so uncomfortable not doing anything. She went to the cafe downstairs right??"

"I think so?? It is the only cafe in this neighborhood so..." I said unsure of her whereabouts.

"They chose such a good spot to talk things over...... Just wait till I get the whole picture...... Ah!! Why is this blocking the view?? Taewoon, get your hand out of the way!!"

"Ah noona!! I also want to see what you are seeing!!"

"You can see that later, noona have some serious business to do--"

"Which is spying on your mother..." I replied that to TaeWoon who still has the intention to snatch the binoculars away from her.

"Omma?? Is Omma there??" He said snatching the binoculars and placed it in front of his eyes.

"Heo TaeWoon!!! Give it back to me this instant!!" She tried to snatch it back but Taewoon had already ran away, leaving her to grab the air.

"No, why can Noona do that while I can't?? Noona, you are so bad!!"

"You are the one that is the bad one at this moment, give it back to me this instant or I will--"

"Or you will what??" I heard Youngji's voice and we all turned around.

"Omma!!!!" TaeWoon ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"What just happened?? Care to explain??" She looked at the both of us and we gulped down our saliva in fear.

"N-nothing happened, unnie!!" YeBin stuttered.

"Then why did you....."

"It is just the kids fighting over a binoculars, nothing bad happened." I said trying to save the problem.

"Binoculars??"

"Ne, unnie. TaeWoon was trying to hurt himself with the binoculars and I was trying to prevent that but he didn't listen. Instead, he hit me on the head. See that??" She revealed her forehead to Youngji.

She looked at YeBin's obviously-not-red forehead. "Let me see.... It is really red."

She turned to Taewoon. "Taewoon!! Apologize to YeBin noona right now!!"

"Noona, I'm sorry!!" He said apologising to YeBin even though he wasn't entirely at fault. He was just curious that's all.

"Good, don't ever hurt girls no matter what or you will end up just like your father. Got it??" He nodded his head and she patted his head. "Good boy, go eat your food now."

He went to eat his food and she took her seat beside Taewoon.

"Did they say anything to you??" I asked that question very carefully.

"Who?? Woohyun sunbae??" I nodded. And Sunbae??

"Nothing, why do you ask??"

"I'm just curious... Oh ya, I bought two tins of the milk formula even though you told me to buy one. Here's the money, I didn't use a single cent." I took out the money that she gave me and placed it on the table.

"You should've just bought one with my own money. Now I owed you again."

"Aye, it is just two tins of milk formula. It is not as if I bought something worth millions."

"Aigoo so dramatic... Why don't you two marry each other and you won't owe each other anything anymore?? Problem solved." YeBin said.

That again....

"Problem solved my head, just go and get a boyfriend if you can and stop shipping us for once." The both of us said in unison and we looked at each other realising that we had said the exact same thing.

As if she would really like me, she only treated me as her friend from the very start.

"Why would I when there is drama in front of me?? You two make good characters for a k-drama, what the title should be?? I Fell In Love Twice??"

I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat."Say that once more and you are going to sleep on the streets tonight. Youngji won't even oppose to it, right Youngji??"

"Absolutely correct, Lee HongBin ssi." We high fived each other.

"Unnie, please let off me. I am just a pitiful drama watcher." She said with her hands placed together.

"Not today girl......." We came close to her and placed our hands on her waist, tickling her.