❤7 ❤

Youngji

"What's wrong, is the food not up to your taste buds?" Hongbin ssi asked when I was dazed while chewing my food slowly, really slowly.

I was thinking if I should really make a lawsuit. I hope that I can win the lawsuit and get custody for Taewoon. I really hope so.

I came back to my senses. "Nope... It is not.... I'm just..."

"If you have something troubling you, just say it out. Remember, I am your friend."

"Should I? I have something to ask you." He nodded.

"Should I try to get custody for Taewoon? I want to get justice."

"Custody??"

"Forget what I just asked. I'm done with my meal." I brought my plate and utensils to the sink and washed them.

Maybe I asked the wrong person. Hongbin ssi is an outsider. He is not someone that is related to the family.

I washed the plates and left them on the rack to dry.

I went back to my room and picked up TaeNa who is asleep. It should be her meal time now. I breastfed her.

"Heo Youngji, can I come in?" Hongbin ssi knocked on the door.

"Not now, I am breastfeeding TaeNa now."

"Then I would come in later."

After I breastfed TaeNa, I wiped the excess milk around her mouth with a wet wipe. I also changed her diaper.

I placed TaeNa in her crib. I have bought a new crib for TaeNa.

I went out of the room and saw Hongbin ssi brewing coffee at the coffee machine.

I went down the staircase to the kitchen and sat on the dining table.

He bought his coffee cup and sat down opposite me.

"About the custody, I think I can help you. I got a friend that is a lawyer. He is really good."

"I thought that I told you to forget about that. Forget it. It would only cause you a lot of trouble."

"Just like what I always said, I will help you whatever you ask. Don't worry, my friend is a really good friend. You would definitely win the lawsuit."

I smiled faintly at him. I hope so.

------

We are now waiting at a cafe. Hongbin ssi arranged a meeting with Hongbin ssi's friend. Hongbin ssi says that he is free today.

"Just relax, he is not scary at all."

"Woohyun hyung, you are finally here."

He got up and hugged his friend.

Woohyun? Why does this name sound so familiar here? It couldn't be him right?

"Woohyun hyung, she is the one that needed your help. Heo Youngji ssi." I got up to greet him.

(I was trying to find suitable picture but I couldn't

(I was trying to find suitable picture but I couldn't.)

"Youngji, he is my friend and best lawyer in the industry. Nam Woohyun." It is really him, why do I meet him at this time?

"Annyeong, hyungsu-nim." (Korean for your brother's wife.) He smiled at me. He is really Woohyun, Jisoo oppa's younger brother.

(Just pretend that Woohyunnie has a older brother by 2 years in this story named Nam Ji Soo.)

"Ne annyeonghaseyo...." I greeted him back.

"You guys know each other?" Hongbin ssi asked as we sat down.

"We are actually family, she is my brother's wife." He confessed.

"What??? So you two are family?"

"But I am not anymore after divorcing with Nam JiSoo." I said, tears almost coming out of my eyes.

"Why did you not tell me that it is about my older brother and hyungsu-nim?" He shouted at Hongbin ssi.

"I thought that you would naturally know after this meeting. I didn't even know you and that jerk were related."

"Just forget it..... Hyungsu-nim, I will help you win the lawsuit and you would get to live with Taewoon. I promise." I faintly nodded.

"So my goal is to find as much evidence that my brother and your friend Han Bit Na is having a affair to prove that Han Bit Na is the one that is breaking up your family. Do you have any evidence, Hyungsu-nim?"

"Other than just having an affair with Han Bit Na, he always abuses me whenever he is free. This is the evidence." I rolled my sleeves up to show him the bruises that is left by Jisoo oppa.

"You mean that he beat you up during your pregnancy? How long has he been hitting you as a stress reliever?" He took out his phone and took some pictures of it.

"Ever since 5 months ago, he started hitting me. Even Taewoon even knows about it and always tells me to scold Jisoo oppa to stop hitting me. So is this enough for evidence?"

"Yes, it should be enough. Hyungsu-nim, I will tell you whenever there is new evidence and I will tell you when the dates for the trials start. I will take my leave, this is my number."

"Leaving so soon? Why not have lunch with us?" Hongbin ssi suggested.

"No thanks, it is okay. Bye, hyungsu-nim." I bowed my head slightly.

Hongbin ssi waited for Woohyun Seobangnim to walk over a great distance then he started talking.

"Are you really...... I mean that that jerk and woohyun are like completely different....."

"I get what you are trying to say but it is a fact that they are siblings. What I am curious about is that how you and Woohyun Seobangnim are friends."

"About that, we are high school friends. I feel that he is the right one to take your case as he is the best at fighting cases like this."

"So I believe that he would win the lawsuit no matter what. It's that woman's fault no matter what. I have your back, you can just trust me." He flashed his smile at me.