❤9❤

Youngji

I kissed Taewoon on the forehead and tucked him in bed. I am just letting him stay here for now, I can't let him go back to that house that tortures him no matter what.

I was going to switch off the lights when....

"Omma....." He sat up on the bed. Maybe he has something to say to me...

"What's wrong, Taewoon-ah?? You want Omma to stay with you???" He nodded his head and I sat besides him on the bed.

"Will Appa find me here and take me back home?? I don't want if there is auntie Bit Na. She is very scary."

"Taewoon-ah, if they are here, I will chase them off and never return again. We will get your clothes and belongings after the lawsuit ends ok??"

"Eung~" I patted his head.

"Go to bed now, you have school tomorrow." I tucked him in bed.

I waited for him to fall asleep before leaving the room.

YeBin ssi and HongBin ssi are watching TV with the lowest volume that you can imagine.

It is so soft that you can't even hear anything unless you are like right in front of the TV.

I wanted to take a shower and go to bed when YeBin ssi got up and said."Unnie, can I have a word with you?? It wouldn't take much of your time."

"Why not??" We went to the backyard to talk.

"Unnie, mind if I ask you something??"

"Go ahead..."

"Unnie, do you have feelings for my brother??"

"Feelings?? What are you talking about??" What is she talking about?? What Feelings?? There is only friendship between HongBin ssi and I.

Don't tell me that she wants me to find another boyfriend at this time?? I don't want it yet.

"Don't you find it weird that he saves you over and over again without any hesitation? He even allowed you to live with us even though you have a home."

"He is a doctor. He is used to saving lives, so when he sees that I am in danger, it is natural for him to save me. Plus, he is a friend to me, friends are supposed to help each other when in terms of need."

YeBin ssi scratched her head in frustration, it seems that she is trying to tell me something but I just don't understand it. I wonder what is she trying to say to me.

"Aishh, these two idiots.....Unnie, you made me waste my saliva and time trying to talk to you."

"Waste my time?? Didn't you said that you wanted to talk to me??"

"Yes, I did. Now I regretted everything that I have said. Goodnight, unnie." She left in a hurry.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to take a shower. Kids these days always ask these types of weird questions.

-------
Woohyun

I gathered all the evidence that can be brought against Han Bit-Na and hyung. It seemed pretty enough for a case of domestic violence but it is only one sided. 

They can just say that Hyung-su nim did it to herself. It just gets more and more complicated. What should I do?? 

I can't lose this lawsuit, I must never lose. I have to do some justice for hyung-su nim.

Hyung let her down, he cheated on hyung-su nim. That is the worst thing that a husband can do to its wife, have a affair.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Woohyun hyung?" It was from hongbin. Why did he call at this hour?

"Eo, Hongbin-ah....Is there something wrong?"

"Your nephew, Nam Taewoon just came to our house a few hours ago all covered in bruises."

"All covered in bruises??"

"Yes.....He told us willingly that Han Bit-Na was the one that beat him up. It seemed that Han Bit-Na hit him frequently for the past few months."

"Thanks for telling me. Now I have enough evidence to win the lawsuit."

"Then what's the reward for winning the lawsuit? There must be a reward right, hyung?" 

"There is no reward for close friends..."

"Aye.....Hyung, you're so greedy.."

"Me being greedy? Do you remember the days that I had to take care of you because you lose at a bet and injured your ankle?? The times where you had to--"

"That's enough hyung... I would not ask for any rewards.."

"That's my dear hongbin-ah..."

"But for Youngji, a reward should be enough for her right?" He cares about Youngji way too much...

"I will give her more than that, I promise.."

"What are you doing to give her, hyung?"

"Not telling you, go to bed. It is already 1am. Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"Ya right, I forgot."

"Talking about hyung-su nim makes you forget everything right?" Let's see what he would reply.....

"Yes!!!" He said without hesistation.

I chuckled. "Goodnight, Lee HongBin..."

"Hyung......" I hang up the call.

I tidied up all my documents before going to bed. I looked at the photo that was taken with hyung.

I wish that he is the same hyung that I known and not some monster that betrays his all-time lover for someone that betrays her best friend.

Flashback

It was the day of the first trial. I was going to go back to my office when I felt someone putting his shoulder over mine.

"My dear dongsaeng, I didn't know that you were Heo Youngji's lawyer. What are you trying to do to your hyung? Betray his own brother and help someone completely unrelated to him. Nam Woohyun, I didn't know that you were so brave."

"Let go of me...."

"Fine, let's go to some other place and talk more about this, 'kay? My dear dongsaeng?"

I shrugged my shoulder off. "Are you angry, my dear dongsaeng?"

"Please not call me like that, Nam JiSoo.."

"Nam Woohyun, you are talking banmal to me now?/"

"So what it is?? I don't care anymore....You are not my brother from the day I knew that you cheated on hyungsu nim....Get lost and not bother lookin for me anymore. I feel so ashamed to be your brother." I walked off.

End Of Flashback

I will make sure to protect my hyungsu nim if my hyung s useless to take care of her. I will...