❤5❤

Youngji POV

"Ji Soo oppa, where are you?" I opened the door.

"Where are you, Ji Soo oppa? Answer me!!!" I bumped into someone.

"Jisoo oppa is mine not yours Don't call him Jisoo oppa, you slut." She blocked me from going anywhere else.

"You are then the slut. You are the 3rd person in our relationship. Get lost."

"No. Jisoo Oppa is mine forever. You don't stand a chance."

"Girls stop fighting now."

"Jisoo oppa!!!" We said in unison.

Jisoo Oppa went past me and went to hug Han Bit Na?? Why Han Bit Na??

"Why did you hug her???"

"You should know that yourselves. She is then my wife, not you. I never loved you in the first place. It was a shotgun marriage. Let's go, Bit Na. Don't care about her."

"Why oppa? Why do you do this to me?? Why??" I held on to him but he pushed me away. I fell to the floor.

"Oppa, come back!!! Comeback!!!" Someone shook me up frantically. I woke up with my eyes still closed.

"Miss, are you okay?? Feeling okay?" I opened one eye and looked at my surroundings. Glad that it was just a dream. I was in a hospital ward? Hospital ward? Why am I here?

I touched my tummy. It was flat. Where is my baby? Where is Tae Na? Where have they took her?

"She is in the incubator. She is fine. Don't worry." The same voice told me that. I felt relieved that she is alive. My baby girl is alive.

I looked at the person that woke me up. It looked familiar. Isn't he the same guy that was in my house where I was supposed to treat his wounds? Why is he here?

"Why are you here?" I asked. Well, that was a stupid question.

"Emm how should I explain this? Your water broke and you are in pain. Then you fainted and I carried you to the hospital. Then the doctor helped you deliver your child."

He carried me here? Why? He's a stranger to me. I don't even know his name at all. Why?

"Why did you even s-save me? Why didn't you let me just die?" I covered my face with my hands. I just sobbed silently.

"Why did I save you? It's my job to save lives."

"But I'm not worth to live."

"If you die, I would watch two lives dying in front of me. How painful is that for me?"

"You seen the whole thing right? I have a husband that abuses me and have a mistress behind my back which is also my best friend. I lost these two instantly. How am I going to cope? I have two kids that are still young."

"I'll bring something for you to eat. I'll leave you here to cry it all out. In that way, you would feel better." He left the room.

Tae Na?? I need to see her before I leave this world. Yes, I need to see her. I want to know how she looks like. Does she look like me?

I went out of the room and went to the place where they incubate the babies.

I placed my hand on the glass and searched for my name. I found her. She was lying down while sucking her thumb. She is so cute. She looks just like me. She doesn't even look like that jerk. Nam Ji Soo.

Tae Na-ah, this is Omma. Your Omma. The one that carried you for the past 8 months in her tummy. This is the first time we ever met and also the last time that we will meet. You will live with your Appa and your Taewoon Oppa. They will love you so much. I will too, loving you even after I am not in this world.