♥43♥

Youngji

"Make sure that you slap her, kick her in the ass as soon as you see her. OK?? Don't ever let her escape from your magic clutches, make her kneel in front of you and kiss your foot repeatedly until you are so satisfied with it."

I rolled my eyes as I continued to listen to the voice who has been calling me ever since I have arrived back in Seoul.

"So you aren't concerned with the fact that I will go to jail straight if I did what you said?? These kinds of things sounded like the stuff that you will do instead."

"Please, no. I, Jeon YiYeon is not that kind of a person. I'm grateful and elegant but someone like her needs to punished just like that, she was the one that tried to steal your man in the first place."

"I will definitely not listen to your advice and I am going to do it my way."

And probably Lee YeBin's...

She called a few minutes ago before Jeon YiYeon called me telling me how I should deal with Jung Yoojin, that witch as called by Jeon YiYeon. YeBin also roughly told me the same thing and maybe a bit eviler than Jeon YiYeon. She told me to kill Jung Yoojin instead and the world will instantly be a better place for everything.

Anyways, I will still go to jail if I listen to any of them. Taewoon and TaeNa are still so young and they will have to suffer a lot if I'm not around to take care of them.

"Fine, call me when you are done. I'm coming down right now." She hung up and I placed my phone in my pocket before making my way to Jung Yoojin where she should be in right now since it is still office hours and lunch break is still an hour away.

If I have to ruin her appetite for lunch, I would rather do that than to cry and cry when she wins the battle between the two of us. This is the only way and the only chance to get what I wanted by doing it my way and ignoring their harmful advice that absolutely land me in jail. Not even Woohyun sunbae can help me with that and I will spend my days in jail as an old ugly widow.

I made my way to her office where it is supposedly empty, I knocked on the door and opened the door. She was sitting in there in her elegant mode and not seeing may patients.

"Yes??" She asks as no one was talking to her for the past few seconds and is feeling a bit suspicious that I wasn't and nurse.

"Is it okay if I talk to you for a moment??"

My voice froze her for a short second as she sat down not moving an inch and the pen that she was holding onto dropped on the floor.

"Go on, your pen dropped on the floor and we will talk after that," I told her and she quickly stood up after picking up that pen from the floor.

"Why are you here for?? HongBin is busy and we are about to get married next week."

Busy?? YeBin already told me everything when she contacted me after meeting up with HongBin ssi.

He resigned from this hospital a day after I left to Kangwon-do and he is still finding a job ever since. If he wanted to be with this bitch, he would have not even looked at me in the eye that day.

I looked at her left ring finger which is empty and showed no signs of anyone proposing to her, she is the one who is deluding herself.

"Then where is that ring?? Wasn't he supposed to give you that??"

She touched her finger, feeling a little embarrassed by what she had just declared. Engaged?? You are just waiting for your dear hospital director father to threaten him even further...

"I just forgot it, OK?? Aren't you supposed to be heartbroken??" She asks me.

"I'm done doing that and I'm back to deal with you, don't ever come near HongBin."

"What?? HongBin ssi would like someone like you who married once and have already given her virginity to someone else. Unlike me, I'm still fresh."

The door opened and HongBin ssi appeared behind it, he looked at me and I just nodded at him, telling him that I can do this by myself but he ignored me and pulled me behind him.

"HongBin ssi, you are here to see me??" She asks, still showing that eager facial expression. "Are you going back to work??"

"No, I'm just here to protect and I'm here to file a case on you and your father. Don't think that you can continue to threaten me to get married because I loved her."

He grabbed onto my hands and gave me a reassuring smile before continuing, my heart skipped a beat when he did that.

He loved me, he really did.

"HongBin ssi..." He turned towards the door which a familiar face appeared behind it, Woohyun sunbae was there and there was another face that I have seen since young.

My doctor uncle who is also my mother's younger brother, he is a hospital director who started the hospital that he set up all by himself. I especially asked him to be here to take care of this matter but not Woohyun sunbae, I think that HongBin ssi called him to be here.

"Just leave this to us for now." Woohyun sunbae said to us and HongBin ssi grabbed my hand, leaving this room.

We ran all the way to the rooftop where we panted while struggling to catch our breath. He was just in front of me telling me that he loves me and telling Jung Yoojin that he absolutely has no chance.

"How was that??" He asked me as we calmed down and we are now standing and leaning against the wall. "Thanks for coming back."

I just nodded, content that everything is over and I ended it in time for beautiful memories to be made from now on. He looked into my eyes and moved closer to me, our distance closing up and I took the chance to tiptoe, kissing him on the lips.

It was intense, our mouths moving in sync and we clearly needed it. I wondered why I tried so hard to hold back for.

It takes a kiss to close the distance between us and I'm ready to start a new relationship with him, I'm leaving my life with him.