♥37♥

YooJin

The taxi stopped in a weird street which has people walking by holding coffee cups in their hands and talking with each other.

"Miss, why aren't you getting out?? You have reached your destination."

I did a double take at the store in front of me with the nameplate 'COFFEE TERIOR' and looked at the address in my phone and the GPS navigation system that the taxi driver has, it is exactly the same.

I scoffed. I thought that it was some big café with so many outlets but it is just a small store with less than 5 employees.

"How much is it??" I asked the taxi driver who is about to fall asleep.

"23,000 won please..." I gave him a 50,000 won note and told him to keep the change as I didn't have any small change.

I got out of the taxi and wore a limited edition sunglasses and entered the café that apparently is co-owned by Heo Youngji and her sister. She is not even the owner.

It was late afternoon and there were some customers sitting having some coffee and some were even doing their homework. They could have just go to some study place, the café is the worst place to go to if you want to study well and clearly these students are wasting their time and youth.

I spotted Heo Youngji talking to another worker whose hair is in a loose bun and dressed quite simple, barely even wearing makeup. They looked up at me as I made my way to the counter.

"Yes??" Heo Youngji spoke to me as if I am a customer.

"Are you Heo Youngji??" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes, why??"

I took my shades and placed it on top of my head. "I'm here to talk to you about something that involves someone called Lee HongBin."

That name got her looking all serious and I even could see the redness of her blushing from right here. She whispered something in the worker's ears and got out of the counter, gesturing me to a table which is the farthest away from the counter. This is good as no one would hear our conversation from here.

"Do you want any coffee??"

"Iced latte, with extra foam," I answered and she told my orders to the worker. She sat back down and she made eye contact with me.

"May I know your name??"

I wanted to let out a pathetic laugh. She doesn't know who I am??

I cleared my throat slightly and took out my name card from my wallet in the most elegant way possible, handing it to her and taking the opportunity to flip my hair to the side. "Jung Yoojin. I am HongBin ssi's colleague and fiancee."

She didn't take my name card, instead of her facial expression changes. She was frowning.

"Fiancee??"

"Yes, we are getting married," I announced as if it was nothing. I had to tell her at some point if HongBin doesn't. It is better for her to give up so that no one would get near my HongBin.

"HongBin ssi didn't tell me about him getting married." I could see that she is trying not to cry in front of someone who took her men away.

"It doesn't matter, the thing is that my left ring finger will be occupied by the end of the month." I stared at my ring finger. "He didn't tell you that we were dating since last year??"

I then handed her an invitation letter. "I normally don't do this kind of things for strangers but since you are HongBin's friend, I will let you have the privilege to attend our wedding as HongBin's friend."

"You are kidding, right?? HongBin ssi would never like someone else."

The coffee came at the same time and I grabbed it, leaning towards her. "You see really that naive, huh?? Do you think that he would like you forever??"

I threw the iced latte towards her and she was covered with coffee, coffee was dripping down to the floor. "Of course, he would go to someone else if he doesn't get the love that he wants."

"Hey!!!! What the hell are you even doing to my unnie??" Someone came to our side and made Heo Youngji stand up. "Unnie, are you okay??"

Who is this bitch right now??

"I'm fine..." She said. "I will just go and wash up..." She said walking towards the counter but I stopped her.

"Where do you think that you are going??" I grabbed her hand. "We aren't done yet!!"

The same woman yanked my hand off Heo Youngji's wrist. "Who are you?? Why are you doing this to her??"

"So you're her sister?? Tell me that Lee HongBin is mine forever."

Her eyes doubled in size. "What??" She pointed her finger at me. "He will never be yours!! My sister-in-law will only be Heo Youngji and no one else."

"Sister-in-law?? You--"

"You heard that right, I'm Lee YeBin and that Lee HongBin is my brother and I'm certain that you are just spouting nonsense."

I can't offend her any further if I'm going to be in-laws with her.

I let out an awkward laugh. "HongBin's sister, you heard me wrong..."

"I definitely didn't hear that wrong. Get out right now or I'm calling my brother over."

HongBin can never know about this or this will be over.

I pretended to glance at my watch and laughed awkwardly again. "Oh, I remembered that I have an appointment to go to. Bye, hope that we will see each other again." I grabbed my handbag and ran out of the café as fast as I can.

This definitely didn't come to my mind when I was traveling here but at least I made things clear to her. She will never do anything to HongBin and the wedding will go smoothly as planned.

-------------

Youngji

"Stop crying... It's not like she will stop all her antics if you do." YeBin said as she wiped my hair with a hair towel. "I'm sure that she is just spouting nonsense and she will never come again. I'm glad that I could stop her in time."

How can she do this to me??

"Luckily that it was iced coffee or you will have burns right now." My sister said. "Who was that even??"

"She said that she was HongBin ssi's colleague and they were going to get married," I repeated over and over again as if I am a broken cassette tape.

"Nonsense. You do know how devoted HongBin is to you, he will never like anyone else."

I have a feeling that it is true this time. I just know it.