❤6❤

Youngji POV

"Just make yourself comfortable, treat it as your own home."

I got into the house carrying Tae Na in my arms. I sat down on one random couch in the living room and gently placed Tae Na on it.

"Thanks...."

"For what??" Hongbin ssi sat down next to me.

"For letting me live here."

"No problem, I am just helping my friend."

"Me as a friend?"

"Yea.... You as my friend. Don't worry. Just raise Tae Na here for the time being. I will take care of the expenses."

"I don't know what to say about this, I am very thankful."

"I am just a normal doctor helping his friend. Just call me when you need help. You have my number right? Just rest for the time being. I'll come over often to check up on you and Tae Na." I nodded and he left the house. He went back to his job.

"Tae Na, you now have a someone other than me to dote on you. That person is uncle Hongbin. The one that made me come back to my senses. I wouldn't even be here if not because of him."

"I just hope that I could divorce with Ji Soo oppa and live together with Tae Woon. Your Tae Woon oppa is still at your Appa's house."

"Should we go and visit your Tae Woon Oppa??" I spoke to Tae Na. Of course, she doesn't understand me. She is just 1 month old.

"Let's go quick before its too late."

I went to my luggage and changed into something comfortable and got into a baby hammock for Tae Na to fit in it. (I don't know the exact term for it. Forgive me if I got it wrong.)

(Something like this

(Something like this.....)

I went out of the house. I was almost reaching the school when I saw a familiar figure at the school.

I hid behind a pole to see what I happening.

The lady was fetching her child and Taewoon?? Why my taewoon??

She turned around and I could see her whole face. It was Han Bit Na. She was fetching her child, Daehwan and Taewoon.

The two of them are best friends and would always hang out together.

At this time, reality struck me. It's real, they are living together. As a family. Daehwan, Tae Woon, Bit Na and Ji Soo oppa.

There is no me in this family. I am just a nobody. A nobody. I am just an outsider.

Unknowingly my feet doesn't listen to me and kept moving forward. Before I knew it, I was already in front of Bit Na and the children, raising my hand up ready to slap her face.

But she is faster than me, she got held of my hand and slapped it away. She then slapped my right cheek.

"It's you, the slut of the Nam family. Long time no see, I thought that you were dead as I don't see you anywhere for the past month. Finally here to see your beloved son, huh?"

"Taewoon-ah, let's go. Don't mind that vixen that broke up my family." I held Taewoon's hand but Taewoon doesn't move along with me.

"Omma, where have you been? I missed you so much. Appa and Auntie Bit Na treated me so well. I almost forgotten about you if you haven't come to see me."

"Come live with me, Tae Woon-ah. You have Omma here." I gestured him to come with me.

"No, if I lived with you, I can't live with Appa." What? He... actually said that to me. I'm his Omma....

"But--"

"You heard the kid right? Then get lost. I, Daehwan and Taewoon are going to go home as a family. You are just an extra to the Nam family."

"Taewoon-ah, are you sure that you are really going to live with your Appa with her?" I asked him again to make sure.

"He already said so, why bother asking again?? To think of it, you are really a idiot. Back off. I don't want to hurt my kids. Go home and take care of your newborn. Maybe you had that kid with that man. Heol."

"You are then the vixen, no matter what. Let's wait until this brings up to the court. I'll win."

"Fine, I will wait for you to send that letter."

"I will be so happy sending that to you. Wait for my news."

"Yes, I will." So much sarcasm going around...

"Bye Heo Youngji."

"Bye Han Bit Na."

Bit Na

Why is she here anyways? At least she is going to bring this up to the court but would I even win the lawsuit?

She is then the lawfully mother of Taewoon. No matter what, I have to win the lawsuit and be Jisoo oppa's lawfully wife not Heo Youngji.

In the end, I will still be Nam Ji Soo's wife. Just wait for it.

"Daehwan-ah, you go shower first, I have something to say to Taewoonie."

"Ne Omma."

I waited for Daehwan to get into the house before I turned to face Taewoon.

"Why must your mom come at this time? She even wants to bring this to the court." I pinched Taewoon's shoulder.

"Ouch!!" Tears was already forming in his eyes.

"Don't you dare cry. If you cry, you would know the consequences. Don't meet your mom during this time. If you do, I don't exactly know what will happen to you. Got it?" He nodded in fear.

"Now go in and pretend nothing happened."

I opened the door and he went in.

Taewoon

I waited until Daehwan had already fallen asleep then I sneaked out of the room to make a call to Omma. I think that I still remembered her phone number.

I don't know if she is still awake or not.

I went to the living room and took the telephone to the bottom of the staircase and made the call to Omma.

"Yobeoseyo?" 

"Omma....." I said softly.

"Taewoon? Why are you calling me at this time? Where is Auntie Bit Na?"

"She is sleeping. Sorry for saying that to you, Omma. It wasn't intentional. I was forced to say that. Auntie Bit Na told me to day that if I happen to meet you."

"She told you? She is so cunning. How are you now?"

"I am---" I felt a hand snatching the telephone away.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep at this time? Why are you out here? Bad boys have to face punishment you know. Wanna try it?"