❤4❤

Youngji POV

"Just sit here for now. I'll go get my first aid kit. Make yourself at home." I locked the door and told him to stay put. What if he damages the expensive things in the home? I would have to pay for it.

He nodded and I make my way into the bedroom where the first aid kit is at.

As I walked closer and closer to the bedroom, I felt more and more uncomfortable, as if there were someone else in the house other than the two of us.

Could it be Oppa? Has he returned back from the business trip? I thought that he still has a few more days before returning back.

I put my hand on the handle ready to open the door when I heard moaning noises coming from inside. Is there someone else inside too? Aniya, it must be my imagination. I thought to myself.

I opened the door and saw.................

........

........

........

........

........

........

Oppa and a girl having sex in my bedroom. Am I seeing things? I looked away for a moment to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. I turned back and still saw the same thing. I shouted.

"Nam Ji Soo!!!! How dare you do this to me?? Answer me now!!!"

He received a shock and got up with no clothes on. The girl also stopped doing what she is doing and looked at me. She looks familiar. Isn't she my best friend, Han Bit Na?

"HAN BIT NA!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE TOO???"

She was my best friend, how dare she betray me?? It is with my husband some more. It is with someone that I have loved since high school.

"Wae?? Can't I do that while you can get Ji Soo oppa? I loved him too as well. It is not only you that loved him."

"Mwo?? What do you mean by you loved him??"

"You don't understand, I can tell you the whole story."

Flashback ~ Bit Na POV

I am finally going to confess to my one and only love, Nam Ji Soo oppa. I have sent him a love letter, I hope that he have read it and understood the message.

I am now waiting for him to come. I have told him to the garden as stated in the letter. Would he be late? I can't wait.

I then saw a figure that looked like Ji Soo oppa. I was going to call him over when I saw Heo Youngji running towards him and holding onto his hands. Ji Soo oppa smiled at her with those eyes when you are in love.

She kissed Ji Soo oppa on the cheek and the both of them walked away while linking arms with each other.

Are they going out? Are they a item now? How dare she snatch away my crush? She told me that she hates Ji Soo oppa to the core then why are they together?? Why?? She lied to me, how dare she do that? I treated her as my best friend? And I treated her as my best friend. She told me that she hates Ji Soo oppa to the core and they are together?? Why must this happen to me?

Heo Youngji, I swear that one day you would become like me, having their loved one getting snatched away from her best friend. An eye for an eye.

End of flashback

"Oppa, don't do this to me anymore, it hurts so much." A punch went towards my face and I fell to the floor.

"You feel pain?? I thought that you were a doll whenever I punched you because you didn't react to it at all."

"I stayed still because I thought that you were stressed from work and you needed a punching bag to relieve stress."

"So you became a punching bag for me??? What a joke?? I didn't know that you were so stupid. Now you know."

"Now you know, then get lost. We don't need you to be in this. Divorce with Ji Soo oppa right now. He deserves better to be with me not you Heo Youngji." Bit Na got up and pushed me hard and my head hit the dressing table.

"Get lost and don't interfere with us."

"I can't let you hav--" I fainted

"Yah, don't faint. I still have things to speak to you about." She came up to me and slapped my cheeks slightly to wake me up.

From here is Hongbin POV

It's been a while and she hasn't been back yet. She should be back by now if she is just going to get her first aid kit. Did something happened to her? She is pregnant right so there is a very high chance of her getting injuried.

So I go and check it out if she is alright. I should not as this is her house and I should not invade other people privacy. But she could be injuried and I may not know about it.

*Thud*

That was a loud thud, something big has happened. I should go check now or it would be too late.

I ran to the bedroom and saw the lady on the floor with bruises on her face and legs. It looks like she has been abused.

There were also a man and a woman in the room too. The woman is near the lady slapping her cheeks to wake her up while the man is just there frozen, not knowing what to do dressed in only his boxers. What the hell happened in here?

"What is this all about??" I shouted and the two of them turned towards me instantly.

"Who are you to interfere in our matters? Get lost or I would call security." The man pointed towards the door and ordered to get out of the house.

"I am her friend, why is she doing there on the floor? Did you beat her up? She is pregnant, you know."

"Of course, I know that and that is none of your business. Get lost."

"No, I am not getting away until you give me a proper explanation about why she is injuried."

"You are only her friend, you have nothing to do with us." He pushed me away and continued hitting her to wake her up so that he could continue the hitting session.

"Don't hit her, she's innocent. She is pregnant, you hitting her may cause her to lose the child. Do you want the child that she has been carrying for 8 months to be gone just like that."

"Send me..... To... The.. Hospital... Quick... The... Water... Broke..." I heard faint sounds coming from the lady. She is conscious bit she seems weak.

"What water broke?? There is no water."

"I....need... To give...birth now.... Quick..." She fainted again.

"Get lost." I pushed him away.

"What are you trying to do??"

"Saving lives. It's my job."

I carried the lady slowly by bridal style and made my way to the hospital.