♥18♥

YeBin

I was in campus admiring MinGyu while sitting behind a tree as usual. This has been my daily routine ever since I laid eyes on him, the most beautiful thing in the world.

Not even my own brother can be compared to him even though my brother has people chasing after him the whole time which are all the sick children. He has those nurses chasing after him too.

"How I wish that I was his girlfriend...." I sighed while in my fangirl mode. He is single after the most beautiful girl in school broke up with him a few months ago.

That girl is a bitch, she cheated on him right in front of him. She dated him because he is ranked #1 in academics and looks while she is second so she wanted to be first by dating. That is the most stupid idea that I ever heard ever since I attended college.

"You wished to be my girlfriend??" I heard a very familiar voice. MinGyu?? But he is there talking to the girls...where has he gone to??

"I'm here if you are looking at me." A very handsome guy showed up and I immediately backed away by a few steps but I tripped over a rock. He noticed what happened and grabbed my waist which prevented me from falling.

My cheeks heat up instantly and he chuckled, why is he laughing?? Is there something on my face??

"You're so cute like this, Lee YeBin..." He touched my nose and I touched it after him feeling weird and happy inside.

He came closer as if he is going to kiss me on the lips but isn't this a bit too fast?? I closed my eyes due to instinct and.....

"LEE YEBIN!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING WITH YOUR LIPS LIKE THAT!!!" I heard Oppa shouting and I immediately sprang out of bed. What was that?? That was a dream and he ruined it just like that??

"Wae?? What happened??" Youngji unnie came running into the room a few seconds later.

"Nothing much happened but he ruined my dream!!" I pointed at him angrily while opening one eye.

"My fault?? I had to stop you from doing weird things. Well, who is the guy that you are crushing on this time??"

 How did he even know about having a crush on him??

"None of your business!!" I got up and walked out of the door.

"Lee YeBin, don't walk away just like that. Who is the guy??"

That's it, I'm done with him. 

"Hongbin, let her eat first--"

"Emm..... And what is with you?? I'm 19 years old for goodness sake, I can have crushes on anyone I like and they will never notice me either."

"You will get hurt by those boys, I had to comfort you every single time that someone that you like had a girlfriend. Don't be so foolish and wake up!! Go find a part time job and focus on your studies. You will find them one day."

"I can find one then what about you?? Always hoping that someone that had 2 kids and is a divorcee will like you?? Come on!! She only treats you as a friend and---"

"Get out the two of you!! Don't pretend to be good to me if you are going to insult me like that!!" I heard Youngji unnie and the both of us stopped arguing.

"Why did you even take me in anyways in the first place if you are not going to treat me like a sister??" I shouted at him for the last time and went out of the room, grabbing the pink-colored bag along to change at school.

"I'm going to school!!" I shouted before leaving the house.

What is wrong with him?? Always meddling in my love life, can't he be like the typical brother that rarely cares about their sisters??

I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!

-----------

Youngji

"Why did you even take me in anyways in the first place if you are not going to treat me like a sister??" YeBin shouted at her brother for the last time before grabbing her bag, most likely to change at school.  

"I'm going to school!!" She shouted before leaving the house.

"Aishh!!" He cursed and went out of the room too, leaving me behind. What was that and what did Yebin meant by taking her in?? Is she adopted??

Anyways, it is a sibling's fight and it will subside after a while but is this really how they fight every single time??

That was so scary and I swear that the neighbors are going to complain about us fighting early in the morning.

I went out to the living room and found TaeWoon sitting at the table eating some cereal and a glass of milk next to it.

"Omma, what happened?? Why did YeBin noona cry while going out of the house??" He asked innocently.

I put on a fake smile. "It's okay, this is just how YeBin noona and HongBin ahjusshi communicate. Quickly eat your cereal and we will go to school." I asked going to cook some toast for me and TaeWoon's lunch.

I looked in the direction of TaeNa's room, it is dead silent. Is Taena still asleep after all these commotion?? I went into TaeNa's room and she is indeed still asleep while sucking on her thumb. How lovely...

I went out of the house while putting TaeNa on a stroller and TaeWoon walking while holding hands with me. I sent him to the kindergarten and I went to a place a few streets away with the nameplate 'COFFEE TERIOR'.

[BTW it is a real cafe owned by Youngji's cafe.]

I entered the cafe with the door bell signalling that a customer had arrived.

"Welcome!!" I heard the employees and I walked straight to the counter ignoring how the other customers or the employees would judge me.

"Excuse me, you can't cut the queue just like that..." The customer behind me said.

"Sorry, I have some clarifications to ask about your manager, ask her to see me." I looked at the cashier, she seems to be a part-time worker around the age of an typical high schooler.

"Ne, wait for a moment..." She said and slightly bowed before going into the work station where the manager is at.

"Yes??" The manager asked without lifting her head up. I guess that the cafe is really that busy huh??

"May I know if I can work here as a part-time worker??" I deepened my voice on purpose.

"Part-time worker?? Sorry but you would have to find another place-- YoungJi??"

"Can I?? Heo SongYeon ssi??" I batted my eyelashes trying to earn some charm appeal that obviously won't work on my sister.

"What are you talking about?? Of course you can work!!!" She said while jumping slightly.

"Come on in, we have to hurry or the customers are going to complain!!" She said dragging me into the work station.