❤12❤

Youngji

We got back to the courtroom where they would be telling us the results of today's hearing.

I hope that it is settled once and for all. Nam JiSoo's lawyer seemed very flustered, he must not have known that his client is that kind of person.

I wonder how much he pays the lawyer.

I took my seat and waited for the head judge to enter. Woohyun Seobangnim entered the courtroom on his lawyer mode and sat down elegantly. He is totally different from that playful him just now.

Everyone stood up when the head judge entered the courtroom. We can only take our seats when he takes his seat. In the courtroom, he is the biggest of them.

"The 4th hearing will commence now as of 11.15am. After deciding with the other judges, we have confirmed that Accused Nam JiSoo is indeed having a affair with the defendant's best friend, Han Bit-Na."

"Not only that, he is also guilty of commiting domestic violence against defendant Heo Youngji. It has been proven by the documents provided by defendant Heo Youngji's lawyer Lawyer Nam WooHyun."

"As of today, we have a new case of child abuse of Han Bit-Na abusing Accused Nam JiSoo's son Nam Taewoon. It has been proved by Nam Taewoon showing us that he has been abused. Results of today's hearing, defendant Heo Youngji wins the lawsuit. The custody of Nam Taewoon goes to defendant Heo Youngji.  Case closed." He hit the hammer on the wooden board.

I sighed in relief. I won the lawsuit against him. The only thing left is to sigh the divorce papers. I can't bear to be involved with the two anymore. It is better to get away from them as far as possible.

Taewoon ran towards me. "Omma, you won!! Yay!! You won." I bet he is very happy now.

"Congrats on winning the lawsuit, Youngji unnie." YeBin ssi said.

"Gomawo, YeBin ssi." I picked up Taewoon and we went to the daycare centre to pick up TaeNa.

YeBin ssi helped me hold Taewoon by the hand while I carry TaeNa.

Time files really fast when I first found out that Nam JiSoo had a affair, I was still pregnant with TaeNa. Now she is already 5 months old. 5 months have passed since that day.

All this time, Hongbin ssi has been helping me from the start. I really own him a lot. Maybe I should buy him a gift to repay all the gratitude that I had for him.

I brought them to the restaurant to eat to celebrate my victory. It feels pretty good to win something that I should win for.

I hope that the two would end up in jail for a very long time and not come out again.

"Unnie, are you going to buy my brother something later??" Yebin asked while she is eating.

I nodded. "Of course, I would buy him something to thank him. What does your brother like??"

"What he likes?? Actually I don't know. He seems to like everything."

"Is it?? Then what about you??"

"Me?? Unnie, you are buying a gift for me too?? I seriously did nothing for you. It is all my brother's hard work."

"You helped me sometimes, I should also treat you at the same level as your brother. I will buy whatever you want."

"Really?? Then don't blame me if I used up all your money."

"Don't worry, I'm sure that it is enough for you to spend. I think that I at least have 10000000 won."