♥45♥

WooHyun

I sat up in bed as I tried to recall whatever happened the night before, I remembered drinking heavily at one of my favorite pubs and going home on my own without any help of any substitute drivers. I was dead drunk but I still managed to find my way home.

I looked towards the person who is now in the bathroom showering. I accidentally made love to her again.

For the second time. And it is all because of me. For the second time. And it is all because of me. I have always used her while I'm in times of distress.

She was happy the first time that we made love and I proposed to her the week after because I felt sorry for taking away her virginity, it is wrong of me to do that so I had to take responsibility.

That was a long 3 years until the second time, but now none of us are in the least bit of being in happiness. It was a mistake, the fatal mistake of making love to your ex-wife. The one that you already have no feelings for but in one part of your heart, you still missed her. A lot.

That's why I called her name in my drunken state because I missed her a lot, the times that we just wasted our energy being nasty at each other and especially the times when we were still friends in college. We talked a lot in class, often disrupting the class and the lecturer will call us out. We were partners in crime, doing pranks on a lot of people and they still hated the two of us for what we have done to them.

And I have destroyed the whole relationship by marrying her out of responsibility, there were no love and only guilt.

I watched her wear her jacket from last night and was about to leave the apartment, I have to stop her from leaving or it would be the last chance for the both of us.

"YiYeon, wait!!" I called her back and she froze in her steps. I stood up and was only a step behind from her.

"We have to talk about this," I told her.

"We have nothing to talk about, I'm only here to take my camera."

I hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry for treating you like this, I'm really sorry."

"You only managed to say that after 3 whole years?? And you are only feeling sorry??"

"I felt regret for letting you go like this, I should have looked at you when we are alone, instead I ignored you and only worked. I should use the time to build the relationship between us but I couldn't."

"Is it because of Youngji?? Tell me if it is true!!"

"Yes, I have a crush on her but at the same time, I'm married to you. I promise that I will treat you better from now on, better than anyone else in the world, better than your parents, your friends. I might not love you right now but I don't hate you. Please, YiYeon... We have to do this together..."

"Please give me some time to think..." She softly said but her voice was shaky. It is clear that she wanted this as well but she needed time to think, I don't blame me as I have done all sorts of things to hurt her.

I let her go. "Thank you." And she left.

Thank you for giving me a chance to redeem our relationship together...

If I didn't love her, I would not have torn up the divorce papers once she left that day.  I tore the papers up and thrown them in the dustbin.

-------------
YiYeon

I walked down to the lift lobby which I had called a taxi service to send me back home to Kangwon-do where I will begin packing my belongings and come back here to live with him.

Him making love to me was a mistake but he is willing to make amends to me. He wanted to give himself one more chance to be with me and me, as well wanted to live with him for the rest of my life and have kids with him,  being a happy family with him.

That's the dream that I wanted to be in and it is going to come true any moment I said yes to him.

I got a call from YoungJi even before I could sit down to take a rest on a bench.

"Are you back in Kangwon-do??"

I told her about me going back to Seoul as we left Kangwon-do at the same time and she has to stop Jung Yoojin and her father, the hospital director which her men Lee HongBin used to work at for the past 3 years. She

"Nope, I'm still in Seoul," I told her. "Woohyun saw me and he apologized to me, he wanted to start anew with me."

"Really??" Her voice was lighthearted, she was clearly happy for me. I was the one that supposedly never had any relationship problems until it got revealed and the fact that I was on the suffering end hurt me a lot. "What do you think?? Do you want to live with him??"

"I don't know. I'm very confused, what if he does it again?? We got married because we had to take responsibility for our actions and not because we loved each other."

"There was clearly some love involved in it even though you think that there isn't. If he could stay in the same house as you for the past 3 years, there are feelings behind it and you are the only one that doesn't know it."

"You're lucky, Heo Youngji for having a boy that never had his feelings faltered. You're the one who is delaying the romance from happening and I'm glad that it turned out better for you."

I'm sure that Lee HongBin and I have already decided to move in with her children Taewoon and TaeNa and have plans to get married in the next few months, maybe have a child with him and be a family of 5.

Her first romance was a failure and she tried so hard not to fall in love again but as the saying goes, you can't force, love will come to you when the time is right. You can't reject it, the only way is to accept it.

Like mine, if it doesn't go right the first time around, try once again. You never know that it might work out for you.