♥32♥

A year later...

Youngji

I was finishing my duties at the coffee shop ready to fetch Taewoon from school. It is his first day at elementary school and I promised that I would treat him to a great meal.

Yes, I am still working at the cafe and I would never agree to work at my ex-mother-in-law's farm. That is something that I would never agree to. If I did, it would be over my dead body.

Why would I want to meddle in their affairs again?? I barely came out alive the last time.

I hung up my apron over the rack and let down my hair before taking my phone and wallet with me.

I gave a nod at the part-timer that had stayed with us for the past two years and left the cafe. There are only the two of us around as my sister is recently married and heavily pregnant.

I nearly bumped into someone on the way out. He grabbed me by the shoulders and I looked up. It was Woohyun sunbae.

"Eo, Woohyun sunbae..."

"Where are you going at this time?? There are a lot of customers at this time." He took a look at the cafe and it is filled with customers.

"I'm going to fetch Taewoon from school, he is going to be dismissed any minute."

"I'll go with you."

"Aren't you on your break?? You will be wasting your time if you go with me."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I can just get something from the convenience store, I'm not that hungry anyway."

I nodded and we walked to the elementary school which is then walking distance.

I guess that I liked sending my children to schools that are very near from my workplace. In this way, they wouldn't need to travel far to get to school, my workplace would also be quite near from home.

I waited at the school gates for Taewoon to come out while Woohyun sunbae goes to the convenience store to buy his food. I told him not to go with me but he still did.

He is always that stubborn but kind at the same time. No wonder his wife married him in the first place. Jeon YiYeon is lucky to be his wife now that I think of it.

I spotted a few schoolchildren walking out of the school gates and Taewoon is one of them.

"Taewoon-ah!!" I called his name to get his attention.

He stopped chatting with his classmates and searched for that voice that called his name. He broke out into a smile.

"Omma!!" He greeted me and he looked at his classmates. "My mother is here, I'm going to go home now. See you guys tomorrow!!"

He waved to his friends and they waved back before walking to me.

"I didn't know that I had such a sociable little prince. I wasn't like that when I was your age."

"I didn't take over you, I take after HongBin Appa."

Right, he behaves too much like him. Ever since we resolved our misunderstandings and all, we became the best of friends.

Taewoon pestered for days for me to agree that HongBin ssi be his godfather. He just likes HongBin ssi way too much, even more than his own mother these days.

"Where is HongBin Appa??" He searches around for him.

"There is not HongBin Appa but Woohyun Samchon!!" Woohyun sunbae suddenly appeared in front of him and scared the hell out of him.