Chapter 2

Maddy's P.O.V.

The next morning, I wake up at 7. I shower, get dressed in a L.A. shirt from Brandy Melville, and some high waisted shorts from Hollister. I also straighten my wavy hair, and put on my mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

By the time I'm done with all of this, it's almost 9:30. And my audition is at 10. Traffic in Hollywood isn't very convinent either.

"Morning," Tara says when I walk downstairs to get my car keys.

"I gotta go. Eat breakfast, I'll be back by 11:30," I promise my little sister, before leaving the house.

I get into my red convertable, and start the car. Like usual, traffic is slow, and when I get to the studio, it's 9:58am.

I basically shut off the car and run into the audition room.

"Maddy Grace Anderson," A lady calls my name just as I walk in the door.

I raise my hand, and follow her into the room.

"So, you're interested in playing Jesse in 'What is This Life'?" A man with gray hair wearing all black asks me.

I nod nervously. No matter how many times I do this, I will always get nervous.

"Okay, I'm going to ask you to run a few lines," The man says.

I do as he says, and I feel the audition goes good.

"We'll call you in three days if you get the part. Thank you for your time," The man says, and whispers to another man standing up and I exit the room.

I sigh realived it's over. My stomach growls, and I remember I never ate breakfast. The clock reads 10:15, I have a lot of time until I have to be home.

My convertable is waiting for me, and I get in and drive to the closest Starbucks. Who doesn't like Starbucks anyways?

I order my usual, a double chocolate chip frappe, and a chocolate chip cookie.

"Maddy," The lady calls out, and I grab my drink.

There's a lot of empty spots, so I sit down at a two person table, and turn on my phone.

The door jingles open a couple minutes later, while I'm scrolling through Twitter, which causes me to look up.

I try to hide my surprise as I stare at the two boys that just walked in.

No way. This can't be happening. This stuff doesn't happen to me.

Standing now in the line, is no other than the guy who plays Peter Pan, and some other guy a bit shorter than him.

I observe them, ordering their drinks. There's no way I'm gonna talk to him. Tara would kill me if she found out I saw Peter Pan and didn't say hi.

My phone vibrates, and I turn my attention back to the small device in my hands. Who cares. He's just a celebrity. I scroll down on Twitter, and someone clears their throat annoyingly loud.

I look up, and see Peter Pan boy standing in front of me.

"Uh, are you Maddy Grace?" His british accent makes me want to stab myself. I never imagined that it sounded this, beautiful in real life.

"Hey, you're that Peter Pan guy! And yeah I'm Maddy," I nod and put my phone to sleep.

"I'm a huge fan. Wow. Oh, I'm Robbie by the way," Robbie smiles really big.

"Thanks," I laugh.

He knows I exist. He knew I existed before today. Tara's gonna freak.

"Sorry for interupting whatever you were doing," Robbie apoligizes.

"It's fine. Nothing important. But would you mind taking a picture with me? My little sister Tara loves you," I ask anxiously.

"Of course. I was just about to ask you if we could take a picture," Robbie continues at smile at me.

His smile oh my.

I turn the camera on my phone, and his friend takes a picture on my phone and his.

"It's such a pleasure meeting you," I smile at him.

"Uh, you wanna come sit by me and Josh?" Robbie asks biting his lip.

Aw, he's nervous. My sister's celebrity crush is nervous to talk to me. Wow. I never thought I'd say that.

"Sure," I giggle, pick up my drink, what's left of my cookie, and follow Robbie over to a booth.

A/N: Robbie((((((((-; HOW WAS IT??? pretty please vote and comment what you think!!!!!! do u think Maddy will get the part?? Xx-Kate.

*not edited*