Chapter 14

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Do you have food?" I ask Robbie after I pull my laptop out of my bag.

"I have snacks," Robbie grins.

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" I ask him as I turn on the computer.

"All night movie marathon?" Robbie asks.

"Netflix," I grin.

"Don't forget we're going to my parents house tomorrow," Robbie reminds me.

"I know, and I'm looking forward to it."

Okay. I'm lying. I'm really nervous for it. What if Robbie's parents don't like me. Then we could never happen. I mean, I'm not very likeable. Am I?

"Good," Robbie sits down next to me on the bed with a container of Oreos.

"These are your snacks?" I laugh.

"It's all I have," Robbie defends himself.

"Okay," I roll my eyes and eat an Oreo.

I turn Netflix on, and pick American Horror Story.

"I hope you won't be too scared," I grin at my boyfriend.

That sounds nice. Boyfriend. My boyfriend. Robbie is my boyfriend.

"Oh I won't, but I hope you won't be too scared," Robbie laughs putting his arm around me.

I eat another Oreo, then snuggle closer to Robbie. We watch for a while, and I must admit, it's scary. Like really scary.

Robbie watches it casually, and I lean my head on his shoulder. As much as I would rather not watch anymore, I must. I'm here, with Robbie.

"You scared?" Robbie whispers a little later.

"A little," I lift my head off of his shoulder and back against my pillow.

"We can turn it off if you'd like," Robbie smiles.

"No way," I shake my head.

We should turn it off. But I'm not gonna let him. I will get through this.

But pretty soon I'm burying my head in Robbie's chest because I'm getting so freaked out.

"Hey, it's okay," Robbie combs through my hair with his hands.

"I'm not the scary type of person," I whisper into his chest.

"I noticed," I take in Robbie's cute laugh.

It's probably 3am, but I'm not tired. Not at all.

"Are you tired? Because I'm not," Robbie says after he stops American Horror Story.

"Nope," I smile and look up at him.

"How about a late night dash to Taco Bell?" Robbie suggests.

"Dash," I laugh at his choice of words.

"Don't make fun of me," Robbie sighs.

"Let's go to Taco Bell," I say getting off of the bed, "but one problem."

"And that is..?" Robbie gets up too.

"We're in our pajamas," I look down at my plaid pink pajama pants. I'm also wearing a shirt that says: you're lovely.

"That'll just make it more fun," Robbie grins slipping on some of his shoes, and I do the same.

Robbie grabs my hand and pulls me out of the hotel room.

"I never knew you were so sinister," I giggle.

"I'll go anywhere you would like to go," Robbie grins kissing my cheek.

"Now that you say that..." I smile.

"But we're going to Taco Bell and then back to the hotel because it's 4am," Robbie rolls his eyes as we walk into the Taco Bell next door.

Robbie orders a normal taco, and I get a cheese quesidilla.

We eat there, and laugh. Way too much.

"Are you tired now?" Robbie asks when we're walking back to the hotel.

"I could go for some sleep," I nod, shivering.

Leave it to me to only wear a flannel shirt and a short sleave shirt in Texas at night.

"Here," Robbie takes off his sweatshirt, and puts it on me.

"Could you be anymore clichè?" I ask him.

"If it started raining right now," Robbie grins.

"Such a shame that it didn't," I say as we walk into the hotel.

Robbie and I walk to our room, and then get straight into bed.

"Goodnight Robbie Kay," I whisper as he pulls me close to him.

He took his shirt off before he got into bed too. And holy hot abs.

I can feel his bare chest, and he replies in that oh so charming british accent of his, "Goodnight Maddy Grace."

Then he kisses my head. I fall asleep to the feeling of all of those kisses tonight. How lovely confessing my feelings for Robbie really felt. I love Texas.

A/N: um idk i had no ideas. SO SHES MEETING HIS PARENTS NEXT CHAPTER!!!! woah woAH WOAH! that should be interesting. and guess whattttt. on sunday night (yesterday) robbie noticed me for the third time! ok plz don't kill my good vibes bc i love him and he notices me so ya. lol well im really tired and it's past midnight so. lalalalalalalalala thanks for reading ily all xx-kate.

*not edited*