Chapter 41

Robbie's P.O.V.

Cam and I are watching a weird reality show with her friend Natasha when my phone vibrates in my pocket.

I pull it out quickly, and there's a text message from Maddy.

It's been so long since I've talked to her, let alone seen her. I hope she's okay. I really miss her.

The text message says: hey i hope its ok if tara and i are coming over rn?? thought maybe we could do the santa monica pier day(:

I smile to myself. Mads is gonna be here any minute. I've waited for the past month for this day to come. Her beautiful blue sea-like eyes, the cute freckles that make her absoultly perfect, and just her herself.

"I'm gonna go get more chips," Camilla says leaving Natasha and me sitting on the couch by ourselves.

"So, you're cute," Natasha grins at me.

Her hair is a light redish color, and I haven't observed her close enough to tell a for-sure eye color, but I think the color's brown. Maybe hazel? Natasha isn't even close comparene to Maddy's beauty, she's okay though. I guess.

"Thanks, but I have a girlfriend," I shrug, keeping my eyes glued on the tv screen.

"I didn't mean like I wanted to date you. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't," Natasha giggles.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings, and Camilla yells, "I'll get it!"

This has to be Maddy, Tara too, but Maddy. I can't wait to hear her familiar American accent. It's the best sound in the world.

"The doorbell interupted our conversation," Natasha frowns.

"I guess it did," I shake my head, "I'm not interested."

Natasha rolls her eyes, just as Maddy walks into the living room.

I observe her. She looks must skinner, bonier. Too unhealthy. Her long brown hair is natural with a bit of curls, as it hangs over part of her face.

Maddy's smile fades quickly as her eyes look back and fourth between Natasha and me.

"I missed you," I grin at her.

"I missed you more," Maddy says, her voice soft and quiet.

With that I stand up and engolf her in a huge hug.

"Not possible for you to miss me more than I missed you," I whisper into her hair.

"I think it is," Maddy shrugs.

"Won the award for the cutest couple. Congrats," Natasha claps and I see her leave the room.

"Who is that?" Maddy pulls away from the hug.

"Camilla's friend. Not a threat. You're much prettier," I reply.

"I dunno..." Maddy trails off.

"Have you been eating at all?" I question.

"No," Maddy sighs.

No wonder why she looks like this. She hasn't eaten.

"If I give you a hello kiss will you eat some chocolate with me?" I ask.

"Do I even get a choice?" Maddy rolls her eyes before leaning in.

Our lips touch, and all the electricity explodes in my stomach. The perfect feeling. She's back. She's finally back.

Maddy leans back and smiles a real smile at me, "I love you Robbie Kay."

"I love you Maddy Grace Anderson," I whisper, and kiss her once again.

A/N: aw cuteeee. i havent updated in so long im so so sorry my lifes been busy ugh//: OLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHATCHA WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!! iLY xx-kate.

*not edited*

kaygasm on instagram