Chapter 27

Maddy's P.O.V.

Robbie drives all of us to Perkins for breakfast.

"Are you sure that they still serve breakfast?" Tara questions Robbie as we all walk inside.

"I'm sure. They serve breakfast all day," Robbie nods at my little sister.

The person at the counter grabs menus, and takes us to a large booth.

"Who's sitting with who?" Camilla asks.

"I'm sitting next to you!" Tara says, sliding into one of the sides of the booth.

"Okay," Camilla nods, and sits down next to her.

Fiona sits next to Camilla which leaves Robbie and me to sit across from them.

We all look at the menu, and I decide to get waffles with strawberries. It looks really good.

"Hi, I'm Crystal, and I'll be your waitress today," A really pretty girl with blonde hair that looks about my age walks up to us.

"Hey, oh my god you're from Once Upon a Time!" She says excitedly to Robbie.

"I am haha," Robbie replies.

I feel a twinge of jealousy in my stomach. She is much prettier than me. And she watches Once Upon a Time. And she obviously likes Robbie.

"Big fan," Crystal grins, "but what would everyone like to drink?"

We all order orange juice, and she comes back extremely quickly with the drinks. Probably because she wanted to see Robbie again. I know that feeling.

"What's up with her?" Fiona mouths to me.

I shrug as Crystal takes Robbie's order. She completely ignores my existance. And at the moment so is Robbie.

Once everyone orders, she finally goes away.

"That was strange," Camilla shakes her head.

"Yeah it was," Robbie agrees.

"She's probably in love with you," Tara says.

"Just like you are?" Robbie smirks and starts laughing.

"You're dating my sister," Tara scrunches up her nose.

"Oh yeah, Maddy's here!" Robbie turns to me.

I roll my eyes, "Look who's not getting any alone time."

"Please Maddy. I know you can't resist me," Robbie whispers in my ear.

"Nope," I shake my head.

"You guys are my favorite couple," Fiona giggles.

"We're my favorite couple too," Robbie smiles at me.

"You sure you and Crystal aren't?" I push him away from me.

"Who's Crystal?" Robbie pretends to play dumb.

"This place makes me uncomfortable," Tara looks around.

"Just like In and Out Burger?" I ask laughing.

"That was one time and I was eleven," Tara crosses her arms.

"This I'm dying to hear," Camilla laughs.

I tell them the story of how Tara and I were by In and Out Burger and there was this punk rock guy who asked Tara for her phone number. She wouldn't give it to him and instead ended up fighting with the kids mom. It was the weirdest thing to watch.

Our breakfast comes quickly, and it is pretty decent for being almost 2 in the afternoon.

"When are you going to talk to me?" Robbie whines after a long conversation between everyone except me.

"I think Maddy's made it clear she's not talking to you anytime soon," Fiona says.

I nod.

"Way to hold a grudge," Robbie kicks me under the table.

I kick him back.

"Hate you, let's go," I push Robbie out of the booth.

"Well okay then," Robbie stands up.

Everyone gets up, and after a long argument between all of us Robbie ends up paying.

"Are you serious about no alone time?" Robbie asks when we're in the car.

"Yep," I reply.

"Drop us off at Camilla's," Fiona says.

"Okay," Robbie nods and drives towards Camilla's house.

A/N: this sucked and i wrote most it at 3am so. and just for the record yes i know they live in texas but not for this fanfic ok :) lalalala boring filler. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT some ideas bc idk???? if you want you can kik them to me too!! Ty for reading ilysm xx-Kate.

*not edited*

my kik is officialkatexoxo