Chapter 16

Robbie's P.O.V.

Maddy gets along with my family great. Just as I thought she would. I can tell Mum and Dad like her a lot. Which is really good.

"Do you kids need to stay here tonight?" Mum asks after we are finished with dinner.

"Nah, we got a hotel," I reply.

"Are you sure, because I can make up a room really quick for you," Mum insists.

I don't think she understands that I want to spend alone time with Maddy.

"We could stay her-" Maddy starts.

"We have a hotel. Another time, okay Mum?" I interupt my girlfriend.

Maddy looks so beautiful. Her brown silky hair is straight, but still holds volume. She's wearing a pink shirt that says: Love. And some tight skinny jeans.

"When's your next movie coming out?" Fiona asks Maddy.

"I just booked a new movie, so probably sometime in the next two years," Maddy replies smiling.

I almost forgot Maddy's famous. Heck, I almost forgot I'm famous. I guess you can tell she's a celebrity. That really doesn't matter, though.

"Little Robbie's dating Maddy Anderson. Oh my god, we could be sister-in-laws!" Fiona grins.

Maybe she's taking it a step too far. I'm not even close to thinking about thinking about marriage. That's crazy. I mean, I like Maddy. A lot. To be honest, I think I might love her. I've never felt this way about anyone else in my life. That's gotta be some sign. Right?

"I guess we could be," Maddy says, and shifts uncomfortably next to me.

I'm sure I'm the only one that noticed. Probably because I'm the only one who notices everything Maddy does.

Maddy, me, and the whole family talk for quite awhile. And being a Kay family night, we all end up in laughter.

"Iit's-almost-tten," I say in between breaths.

Maddy is still laughing hard next to me. Her laugh has a childish quality to it. Which makes her look even more adorable.

"Oh come on little brother don't be such a party pooper," Fiona rolls her eyes.

"Our whole family including your girlfriend haven't been ever together," Camilla says.

"It takes an hour or so to get back to the hotel, though," I reply.

Maddy is talking to my mum, and I'm just assuming they're talking about me.

"Okay, okay, let's let them get back to their hotel," Mum finally speaks up.

She gives Maddy a hug first, then me.

I watch as both of my sisters give Maddy a hug. They all get along. This is good.

"So nice to meet everyone! I hope to see you soon," Maddy says right before we leave.

"Was it okay?" I ask shutting the door behind me.

"Your family is so friendly and nice. Oh my god!" Maddy grins leaning into me.

I put my arm around her, "They are, aren't they?"

"Is there a specific reason why you wouldn't stay there tonight?" Maddy asks looking up at me.

Isn't it obvious? How can she not tell?

"Yes. Because I want to spend time with you. Alone," I grin.

"Oh I see," Maddy giggles.

A cab pulls up in front of my parents house right in time and we get inside.

"You can sleep if you want. You're not getting any when we get back," I whisper in her ear.

Maddy leans her head on my shoulder and falls asleep.

Yep. I love her.

A/N: hi. sorry if this sucked. my weeeeek has being going bad so that is why. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they'll make me feel a little better maybe??? idk but thank u 4 reading ily! Xx-Kate.

*not edited o*