Chapter 33

Maddy's P.O.V.

I'm pretty sure I know what Robbie wants to do, but...

No buts, I want to too. What if I get another call from Mom. As much as Robbie means to me, and I love him, I can't miss my mom's calls. This is very important to Tara. She would be crushed if something happened and Mom and Dad didn't come home because I didn't answer my phone.

"What are you thinking about?" Robbie asks.

"Stuff," I shrug.

"I love you, okay?" Robbie kisses the top of my head.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want to miss my mom's calls," I sigh.

"Oh," Robbie looks upset.

"I mean, you know," I suddenly feel bad.

I shouldn't have mentioned it. Mom probably won't call anyways.

"I understand. And I can't wait to meet your parents," Robbie smiles.

"Oh no, you're not meeting my parents," I shake my head.

"Why not?" Robbie frowns.

"Because my parents aren't like yours. They're not good nice parents. I'm embarressed for you to meet them. I love you, and they'll ruin it," Robbie can't meet my parents.

Tara's enough. He cannot meet any other member of my messed up family. His family is perfect. Mine is not.

"Oh come on," Robbie tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Please you just can't," I shake my head.

"Why? Because "us" is pretty much illegal? Who cares?" Robbie crosses his arms.

"That's not it at all," I reply.

And it's not. I guess I haven't thought about that. So our sex would be illegal. How nice.

"My feelings for you won't change if I meet your parents," Robbie assures me.

"Yes you will think of me different," I bite my lip to stop myself from overreacting.

"No I won't. I promise," Robbie looks me in the eyes.

"God you are perfect," I whisper.

"Am I now?" Robbie does his classic eyebrow thing.

"Yes. Now let's go I need you now. This time for real no interuptions," I smile.

"That sounds good to me," Robbie smirks and we walk up to our hotel room.

A/N: oh jeez. in the process of writing this i was watching tv and then slipped and fell on my wood floor and hurt my hip wow way to go kate. so that's why its cut short ow. sex chapter yes or no? and if yes, then if anyone is good at writing them and would like to help me kik me pleaaaaaase i am begging u. VOTE AND COMMENT ok!!!!!!! ty ily xx-Kate.

*not edited*

MY KIK IS: officialkatexoxo KIK ME PLEASE !!!!