Chapter 46

Robbie's P.O.V.

When I get back to the house Maddy is no where to be found.

"Maddy?" I walk around the house.

I finally walk into my room and hear coughing and hacking coming from my bathroom.

I walk in and find Maddy bent over the toilet spewing up last nights dinner.

"MADDY NO!" She turns around with tears steaming down her face.

"Robbie- I- you don't understand- I-" she continues sobbing and her breath comes out in wheezes.

I run over to her and pick up her fragile body as she clings to my neck still crying.

"Please don't do this to yourself," I whisper.

"If you were me you'd do the same," Maddy's voice cracks.

"Maddy you're perfect. Every time you do something like this to yourself I die a little inside. This isn't you. If you keep starving yourself and throwing up everything that you eat there isn't gonna be any Maddy left for me to love!" I settle her into my mattress and cover her in my duvet.

She's shivering and she's looking up at me through her big green eyes that look even larger in contrast to her hallowed out cheeks and sallow skin.

"Maddy, I'm looking at you now and I don't see the girl I fell in love with at that coffee shop. I see someone who doesn't realize just how perfect she really is," I coo into her ear.

I stroke up and down her arm. I climb into bed next to her and can feel her shivering against me. I feel Maddy's breathing relax and I know that she fell asleep.

I lean in, kiss her forehead, and get up. I'm gonna make Maddie the biggest pile of food she had ever seen.

*a few hours later*

I watch her sleep. Not in a scary Edward Cullen way (Maddy made me watch those movies), but in a way that makes me feel content. Because when I'm watching her I know that nothing can happen to her. She looks so calm and peaceful asleep. Her brunette hair is hanging down her face, covering up her left eye.

I hear a beep go off, and I know it's my dinner. Well, Maddy's dinner. I'm making her every traditional English food I can think of. Like a Christmas dinner minus Top of the Pops and the Doctor Who Christmas Special.

I walk into the kitchen and see Camilla eating some of the Yorkshire pudding.

"Camilla, stop. It's for Maddy," Camilla looks at all the food that was laid out and gives me a questioning look.

"She was eating for a while, but she threw it up." I can't help myself from tearing up and Camilla stands up, and gives me a hug.

I cling to her and heave into her shoulder, "I just don't understand why. She's perfect and she doesn't see it."

Camilla pulls back, and I'm surprised to see a look of anger displayed across her features. She stomps off towards my room. I quickly run off after her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask my older sister.

She increases her speed inching closer to my room by the second. Does she suddenly have a problem with Maddy now?

Cam disappears into my room, and I basically run to see what's really up.

"You know, you're actually a pretty selfish bitch if I must say so myself," I hear Camilla's voice say.

Maddy's sitting up in bed, looking at Camilla questionally.

"What?" Maddy's voice is quiet and barely reconizable.

"Have you noticed your sister lately? No. You're too busy feeling sorry for yourself to notice what's actually going on around you," Camilla says, her arms crossed.

"What is going on?" I ask the girls.

"Tara isn't as normal as you think she is. She wants to go home. She's still a child who needs her parents. That's something we can't help her with," Camilla says looking at me.

"I'll go talk to her," Maddy sighs, starting to get out of bed.

"Don't bother, she doesn't want to talk to you right now anyways," Camilla shrugs before leaving my room.

Maddy still refuses to make eye contact with me. I sit down on the bed, "I don't know what's gotten Camilla into such a mood."

"I've been a horrible sister," Maddy frowns.

"No you haven't. You're dealing with a lot too," I whisper.

"Thanks, but putting myself before my sister is selfish, I'm gonna go talk to her," Maddy looks at me for a split second, then she's leaving the room.

A/N: jeez i havent update in forever bc school and busy ://// ha creds to my safeway girl india bc she wrote like 3/4ths of this chapter!!!!! this chapter makes me sad idk about you :( plz VOTE AND COMMENT how you feel. i think camilla's on her period or somethin who knows¿? o wait i do!!!! poor tar and poor mads and more robbie for having to deal wit this ily bye xx-Kate.

*not edited*