Chapter 15

Maddy's P.O.V.

The next morning I wake up to Robbie scrolling through his phone next to me.

"You could've woken me up," I say sitting up in bed.

"You look cute when you're asleep," Robbie smiles, his voice still raspy from the sleep.

"How would you know? You were too busy scrolling on that phone of yours," I laugh.

"Sorry Mads. Tweeting fans," Robbie says turning his phone off.

"You're too nice for me," I frown getting out of bed.

"I am so not. And you're the only one I like," Robbie gets out of bed too.

"Good," I smile before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door right in his face.

Robbie is just so nice. I don't understand why he likes me. I'm not even pretty.

I stare at myself in the mirror for a minute before turning on the shower and getting inside. I shower more quick than usual, and I blow dry my brunette hair and put my makeup on.

"Took you long enough," Robbie says when I exit the bathroom.

"Prep," I reply.

"Well you look beautiful either way," Robbie grins wrapping his arms around me.

"Lies," I squirm from his hold.

"Not lies. It's 100% true Maddy Grace. I wish I could give you one day to see yourself how I do. Because damn, you're beautiful," Robbie whispers in my ear.

"Robbi-" I start but he interupts me.

"Don't object. Just don't say anything at all," Robbie says.

I nod, keeping quiet.

He is so perfect. And he is all mine.

"I'm gonna go take a shower myself now," Robbie winks at me before going into the bathroom.

I scroll through my own Twitter while he's in the shower, and I tweet: texas with @RobbieKay_ is crazyy

And it is. But I love Texas. No, I love Robbie. Still.

"I think I'm consiterably faster than you," Robbie says leaving the bathroom in jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

And if I must say so myself, wow.

"That's not fair, you're a boy!" I cross my arms.

"Excuses excuses. Let's go get some breakfast," Robbie says holding my hand.

"Starbucks?" I grin.

"Starbucks," Robbie smirks, and we leave the hotel.

We take a cab to the nearest Starbucks, and have our usuals.

"I'm still questioning the chocolate chip cookie," Robbie observes me eating my cookie.

"I have one all the time," I sip on my frappe.

"I know, but still," Robbie shrugs.

"Hey, it's almost Christmas. What do you want?" I ask him.

I really need to get Robbie a Christmas present. Especially since he took me to Texas with him.

"You're all I want," Robbie grins.

I can't help but giggle. I've never met a so perfect human being in my life.

"Seriously though," I say.

"And I'm serious too. You're all I want Maddy," Robbie bites his lip.

"Can we leave so I can kiss you?" I ask.

"Actually, I'll be kissing you," Robbie smirks standing up from the booth.

I stand up too, and Robbie leans in and kisses me. It's a short kiss, but enough to get the butterflies in my stomach go wild, and spike my adreneline a bit.

"Now it's a long drive to my parents," Robbie smiles leaning away.

Robbie gets us a cab, but it still takes forever to get to his parents house. I thought he was overexagerating. But nope. We finally got there at around five.

"Don't be nervous," Robbie says intertwining our fingers.

"That's the worst thing to say to a nervous person," I roll my eyes.

"They'll love you. I guarentee it," Robbie smiles leaning down and kissing my cheek before we enter the big house.

"We're here," Robbie's voice echos through the doorway as we step inside.

"Robbie!" A lady with short blonde hair runs up and hugs him tightly.

I smile. He looks like his mom.

"And you must be Maddy. Robbie said you were beautiful, but I had no idea you were this beautiful," His mom gives me a hug too.

I smile and hug her back.

"Robbie?" A tall man that looked similar to Robbie gives him a hug.

"Dad, this is Maddy," Robbie introduces me.

"The one he's been talking about non stop," Robbie's mother adds.

"Mummmm," Robbie groans.

I laugh. He is so cute. And he's talked about me!

"So you're the girl," His dad smiles, "As I can already tell my son is lucky."

"Thank you sir," I smile then look at Robbie.

Robbie's smiling too. His parents are so friendly. If this were my parents, they probably wouldn't even say hello.

"Robbie's here?!" I hear a girls voice, and two girls run into the room.

One I reconize as Camilla, the other one I'm guessing is his other sister.

"Oh my god! Maddy Anderson?" Robbie's sister squeaks.

"That's me," I smile.

"Maddy, this is my other sister Fiona," Robbie says.

"This is the girl?! Why didn't you tell meee," Fiona whines.

"I told you she was pretty," Camilla says to Fiona.

"Yeah, but I didn't think that she was this pretty. Robbie, you're not allowed to break up with her," Fiona giggles.

"I wasn't planning on it," Robbie nudges me.

"Well come on kids! Dinner is almost ready!" Robbie's mom says, and we follow her to the dining room.

A/N: hey hey hey! so i felt like this chapter was long. but aw robbies family is so nice!!!!! idk short caption. WHAT DO U THINK? PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT(: comments make me happyyyyyy!! thank u for reading ilysm xx-Kate.

*not edited*