Chapter 29

Maddy's P.O.V.

"I hope you don't plan on us having a Netflix movie night again," Robbie says while we enter our hotel.

"But why not?" I ask upset.

Netflix movie nights are the best. Especially with Robbie. Why wouldn't he want to have one again?

"Because I wanna do things with youuu. What about our alone time?" Robbie replies.

"We're alone right now," I tell him.

"But there's people around," Robbie sighs.

"Calm down Robbie Kay, let's go to our room," I roll my eyes.

"That sounds more like it," Robbie grins and we walk to our room.

It looks more like a suite than a hotel room. Like normal though, the king sized bed sheets are pure white. How perfect.

"Now that we're finally alone..." Robbie trails off.

"Mm not so fast," I take a step away from him.

"I'm all for slow," Robbie does this cute half smile thing.

"Let's see how much hate I got on Instagram and Twitter," I take my phone out of my pocket.

"Maddy do their opinions really matter?" Robbie asks sitting down on the bed.

"They're your fans. So yes they do matter," I respond clicking on the Instagram app.

I click on the picture Robbie posted of us, and start to read the comments.

Most of them are just: "omg who is that?" or "i wish that was me!" or "is that his girlfriend?"

Someone actually commented back on one of those "is that his girlfriend?" one and said no.

"According to your fans, we're not dating," I say outloud.

"Oh please," Robbie's accent makes me giggle.

More of the comments call me ugly or fat etc. but I just try to skip those. All of that hate definetly brings down my self-esteem. I'm already 20 pounds 'underweight' for my age.

"Maddy, you're my favorite person, please don't listen to the shit they say. You're not ugly or fat," Robbie says, then pats right next to him as if telling me to sit down.

"Maybe you don't think so, but I do," I frown.

"You are so damn hot the other guys are jealous," Robbie smirks at me.

I move towards the bed to sit down next to Robbie. Instead, he pulls me onto his lap.

"Never change," Robbie whispers, kissing my neck.

"Never," I agree.

"Now let's stay up all night," Robbie says, and stops kissing my neck.

"Alright," I smile at him.

I push Robbie onto the bed and climb ontop of him.

"Robbie Kay, get ready to enjoy this," I laugh before leaning in and kissing him.

A/N: sorry. I'm quite tired and just wanted to write a short chapter. longer next time i promise. what do u want to happen???????????? plEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! ty for reading ilysm Xx-Kate.

*not edited*