Chapter 40

*skipping to like february???*

Maddy's P.O.V.

I haven't seen Robbie since the day he dropped Tara and me off at home.

Mom and Dad have been super strict about it, and the only time I leave home is for going to the studio to practice/film.

"This is so dumb. Why do we have to stay here?" Tara complains walking into my room.

"Because they hate us and want us to suffer," I shrug.

"Even if I try to talk to Mom, she won't listen to me! I can't believe she's seriously not letting you eat!" Tara's voice rises.

"Tar, I'm the older sister. I can take care of myself. But I should talk to Mom and Dad for you," I bite my lip.

It's all true. I've dropped another almost 10 pounds, and I'm almost 90. My body looks good, but I'm always starving.

"Don't bother. They should've stayed wherever they were before."

"I'm gonna talk to them anyways. What do you want to do if we get outta house arrest?"

"Santa Monica Pier with Camilla," Tara grins, "You and Robbie also."

"I'll try my best," I nod, and I walk downstairs.

Mom and Dad scare me. A lot. My little sister deserves to be able to do things, and I'm sick of them treating us like this.

Mom's in the living room watching a weird soap opera when I walk in.

"Uh hey Mom," I say sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Your body looks so nice," Mom compliments me.

"I was wondering if Tara and I could go out today?" I say quickly.

"Without Dad or me?" My mother questions.

I nod. Definetly without them. Maybe we won't come back.

"Absoutely not," Mom replies.

"What? Why not?" I stand up.

"Because I said so. You're not going anywhere!"

"Mom. You can't just keep us trapped in this house. It's unfair!"

"Oh, and you're most certainly not seeing that," Mom does air quotes, "boyfriend."

"He was just defending me. Can't you give him another chance?" I beg.

"I don't want you dating an eighteen year old anyway."

"But Robbie's different."

"That's what you think, but he's not."

"How long are you going to make my decisions for me? I'm almost seventeen. I'm very capable of making my own. Robbie's one of the only things I'm sure of," I'm surprised by my own courage.

"You know what? Do whatever the fuck you want. Just go now! And bring your sister with you!" Mom yells, and I run up to my room quickly.

"What happened?" Tara asks frantically.

"We're leaving, now," I tell my sister, I grab my phone, and we both run out the back door.

"Where are we going?" Tara asks me.

"Where do you think?" I smile.

"Yay!" Tara squeaks.

I text Robbie, hoping it's okay to go to his house, and he doesn't respond right away. Tara and me get in my car anyways and drive away from our big house.

A/N: hi i updated again. WHAT DO U THINK ROBBIE IS DOING????? lmao comment plz!!!!!!! maddys mom :( santa monica pier with camilla and robbie sounds fun(; ok PLEADE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! ily all so much GOOD NIGHT MY PEOPLE xx-kate.

*not edited*

follow kaygasm on instagram