Chapter 28

Maddy's P.O.V.

Robbie drops both Fiona and Camilla off at Camilla's house before driving Tara and me home.

"Cierra and I were going to hang out later," Tara says on the car ride home.

"Look, now you won't have to worry about Tara," Robbie says smiling.

"You're the most annoying thing," I roll my eyes.

"Come on Mads, let's do something spontanious," Robbie says, his british accent makes me almost give in.

"Let's not. I'll call Kenzie to sleepover," I say taking out my phone.

Kenzie and I have been best friends since we were 12. She's like me, but still not which keeps things interesting. I haven't talked to her that lately, though. Especially since Robbie has been taking up all of my time.

"Maddyyyyyy," Robbie groans, "I'll kidnap you."

"I'm the witness to this," Tara speaks up from the back seat.

"I have a witness!" I high five my sister.

"Yes or no," Robbie says, keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"Yes," I sigh, and I watch his lips turn into a smug smile.

"If he rapes you, call me and I'll call 911," Tara says just as Robbie pulls up at our house.

"It won't be rape if she enjoys it," Robbie smirks at me.

"Gross oh my god," Tara gets out of the car and slams the door.

I watch as she unlocks the door to the house and walks inside. I hope she's okay with the whole "Mom and Dad" thing. My big sisterness isn't always the best.

"So where are we going?" I ask Robbie.

"To a far away place," Robbie says and backs the car out of my driveway.

"When are you going to stop taking me places?" I question him.

"When you say you don't want to go anywhere," Robbie replies.

I turn on the radio onto some indie pop music, and I sing along to the songs.

"I wish I could complain about you singing, but you're actually really good," Robbie says when we've ridden in the car for a couple minutes.

"How flattering of you," I laugh.

"It's true!" Robbie exclaims.

"Can we take those cute Tumblr Couple pictures? I really need new pictures for my stuff," I feel a little awkward asking Robbie that, but I know he'll say yes.

"Okay sure. As long we get to take kissing pictures," Robbie laughs.

"Oh those are the best kind," I nod, because they really are.

"I feel as if I should stop the car right now so I can kiss you," Robbie says, his voice gives me goosebumps.

"If only," I smile and look out the window.

It looks like we're by Venice Beach.

"Welcome to Paradise," Robbie says as he parks the car in a huge parking lot.

"You didn't..." I trail off, looking around at all the people.

"But I did. And we get a whole entire night stay at the beautiful Venice Beach Hotel," Robbie grins at me.

"Robbie Kay I-" I start, but am very rudely interupted by him.

"Come on Maddy Grace, let's go," Robbie links my arm with his, and we head down to the beach.

It was pretty busy, even for winter. Not that I'm surprised. Venice is always crowded.

Robbie and I take a lot of pictures, and we fight over which one is best. The one we decide on is just simply him and me kissing, except my hair's up in a messy bun, and I'm wearing his sunglasses.

"This is why we're the cutest couple," Robbie smiles putting his arm around me.

"Can we go to the room now?" I ask eagerly.

"Of course," Robbie grins and we start to leave the beach area.

A/N: howdy. it is late/early and i dont have school tomorrow so i decided to write a chapter rn¿? is anyone awake?????? tumblr couples are the cutest so idk i wanted to put something about them in here(': PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!! ilysm thanks for reading and i seriously mean it xxKate.

*not edited*