Chapter 26

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Mads," I hear someone groan.

I open my eyes, and have to squint to realize where I am. Camilla, Fiona, and Tara are are laying on the living room wood floor.

"I don't remember falling asleep, or even getting here," I hear Robbie's voice, and notice he is laying next to me on the couch.

"Me either," I rub my eyes.

"And I wonder why we're the only one's on a piece of furniture," Robbie's morning voice is the hottest thing, especially hot because of his accent.

"I have a feeling it has something to do with you," I roll my eyes, and stand up from the couch.

"Noooo, settle down with me. And I'll be your safety. You'll be my lady," Robbie says, and I can't help but smile at the Ed Sheeran lyrics.

"You're something with words, aren't you," I say as Robbie pulls me on top of him.

"Only for you, my love," Robbie grins at me, a real grin, with his emerald eyes shining.

"Your sisters, and my sister are all in here," I tell him looking at the 3 sleeping bodies.

"So..?" Robbie trails off.

"We need some just us time," I say, pushing myself off of Robbie.

"I know," He says, and I get up again.

I grab my phone from the coffee table, and go onto Instagram, where my notifications seem to be going crazy. Under 'photo's of me' there's more than a dozen pictures of Robbie and me kissing. Well, the same picture that is.

I click on one, and read the caption, it says: omg who is she and why is she kissing my robbie???

Another says: i sink this

The next one says: shes so ugly why is he kissing her?

Okay, I'll admit it. That hurt a little. More than a little. And the comments keep getting worse. This happens anytime I choose to date someone famous or well known. It's part of life and it shouldn't bother me. My stupid emotions and the voices inside my head make it, though. There's much more ugly comments after that picture, and the same one some other fanpage posted.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Robbie makes me look up from all the nasty comments.

"Nothing," I swallow and shut my phone off.

Who cares what they think. He is right in front of me, and I love him.

"Please tell me," Robbie says getting off the couch.

"Just some comments," I shrug.

Robbie quickly takes out his phone, and scrolls a little before gasping.

"Maddy, no matter what anyone says, you are beautiful. And all of these people are just jealous. I love you," Robbie whispers, pulling me close.

"I'm used to it," I sigh.

"What's going on here?" Fiona startles us both, with her voice that rings through the room.

Camilla and Tara both must've heard her, because they sit up.

"What even happened and how did I end up on the floor?" Tara asks yawning.

"Camilla did you drug us?" Robbie gives her a look, even though his arms are still secure around me.

"Of course not, but I do remember some stuff," Camilla shakes her head.

"Me too, I think we stayed up longer than you," Fiona nods.

"So what did happen?" I question them.

"We danced and sang and you and Robbie had a full out makeout session in front of all of us," Fiona shrugs.

"That doesn't sound like us," I look at Robbie, and he just laughs.

"Maybe I do remember some of this. And I'm pretty sure I seduced you with my good looks and accent," Robbie winks.

"Or maybe just your eyebrows," I laugh observing his one eyebrow that is raised a little.

"Can you guys stop flirting? I'm starving," Tara complains.

"What time is it?" Camilla asks.

I look at the clock across the room and it reads 1:20pm.

"Later than it should be," I say.

"I think Robbie wants to take us out for breakfast," Fiona smirks.

"When did I say that?" Robbie groans.

"You just had that look on your face. Like you wanted to..." Fiona trails off.

I look up at Robbie, and he is looking back at me, "We need our alone time."

"After breakfast," I smile.

"Whatever. But I doubt there's any place that still serves breakfast," Robbie sighs loudly.

"I can name a bunch," Camilla says back and we all get ready and head towards a restuarant that still serves breakfast at 1:30 in the afternoon.

A/N: this wasnt very long but it was something. ok ok lets just get to the alone time if ya kno what i mean(; haha but look me in the eyes and tell me he couldnt seduce u with his eyebrows like come on. ajahahaha PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! ilysm thanks for reading(: Xx-Kate

*not edited*

kik me if ya wanna talk: officialkatexoxo