Chapter 35

Maddy's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning, and all the memories from last night flood my brain.

"Finally awake?" Robbie sits up next to me.

I nod, and I look around the room. Our clothes from last night are sprawled all over the floor.

"Shit," I remember Mom and Dad are supposed to be home.

"It is a little messy," Robbie smirks.

"Not the clothes, my parents are home," I cover my face with my hands.

"Oh," Robbie looks at me, "Then let's go meet them!"

"Let's not. I'm not letting you meet my parents. You'll never see me for me again," I shake my head and grab my clothes without getting out of bed.

My self-consciousness has returned.

"Come on Mads, they can't be that bad," Robbie gives me the puppy dog face like always.

"You know what? Fine. But you can just drop me off and come over for dinner," I say.

"Okay okay. I won't try to argue further than that. You deserve some time with those people you call your parents," Robbie smiles.

**

"You tell me if anything happens, okay?" Robbie says when he's in front of my house.

"Okay, thanks for yesterday. It was amazing," I smile at my boyfriend.

"I'll be here at 6," Robbie says leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

My body begs for more, but I pull back and get out of the car.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you more," Robbie winks and drives away, leaving me to walk up to my house alone.

The normal cars are in the driveway, and I walk up and open the door.

"Anyone home?" I yell as my voice echo's through our big house.

"MADDY!" I hear the familiar voice of my mid-fourty year old mother screech.

Mom runs into the room, her light blonde short hair bounces as she runs over to me.

"Hey Mom," I say and she wraps me up in a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much little girl," Mom whispers.

I wish I could say the same. She hasn't been there for me at all, though.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Mom releases me.

"Not here," I shake my head.

"But I wanted to meet him," Mom frowns.

"He's going to come to dinner," I sigh.

"Okay, okay," Mom smiles a little.

I can't believe she expects everything just to be okay again. That's crazy.

"I guess we'd better start making dinner," Mom says.

"Where's Tara and Dad?"

"Oh they're outside playing soccer. You know your father."

"Okay," I nod.

Yay! More time to spend with my mom(sarcasm if you couldn't tell).

"So what should we make?" Mom asks and we walk into the kitchen.

A/N: o maddys parents are back yay. and tara is gonna eat dinner with them and robbie >:) yay. ahahahaha im bored!!!!! please vote and comment!!! ty ilysm xx-Kate.

*not edited*

kik me plzzz: officialkatexoxo