Chapter 39

Robbie's P.O.V.

I drive Maddy and Tara back to their house. They both seem pretty shocked by what their parents said. The authorities? Are you kidding me?

"Please call me if anything happens okay?" I tell Maddy as she gets out of the car with her sister.

"I will. Thanks for being here for me," Maddy leans in and kisses me quickly.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too. Talk to you later," Maddy smiles and I watch her and Tara walk into their house.

I feel as if I should wait for something to happen and for Maddy to run out crying, but I leave anyways.

By the time I get back home, Camilla is waiting for me.

"How was it?" She asks.

"Her parents just scare me," I frown.

"I know Robbie. And you're the best boyfriend," Camilla smiles.

"I love her Cam. I love her," I shrug.

"I know you do. Do you wanna go to the boardwalk since we can't go with Maddy?" Camillia asks.

"Yeah, let's," It'll help take my mind off of things.

Camilla drives us to the boardwalk, and it's filled with people.

One girl runs up to me and asks to take a picture. She has blonde curled hair, and looks like she's around seventeen. She's really pretty too.

She gives me a hug once we take the picture and tells me she loves me. How cute. Fans are the cutest.

I keep thinking about Maddy, and what's happening with her. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

A/N: sorry i was in the middle of the chapter and something just brought me down a lot so i cut the chapter short. hey im emotional so sorry my old friends hurt my feelings. vote and comment plz ily bye xx-Kate.

*not edited*

kik me and make me smile? officialkatexoxo