Chapter 13

Maddy's P.O.V.

I squeeze my eyes shut and Robbie's lips touch mine. And oh my god. I don't think there's a better feeling in the world. My stomach literally explodes with butterflies. I can't help but wrap my arms around Robbie's neck. He pulls me closer as we continue to kiss. This is what I've been waiting for. I like him. A lot. A lot a lot.

"Maddy," Robbie breathes, out of breath when we finally lean away.

I suddenly feel giddy, and can't hold back my grin. Is this what it feels like to be truly happy? It must. I'm not sure what could feel better.

"If I knew how good that was gonna be, I would've kissed you sooner," Robbie laughs.

"You should've," I bite my lip.

Why am I being so honest? Oh right, because I like him.

"I didn't think you liked me," Robbie admits, looking at the floor.

"I tried to convince myself I didn't like you," I tell him.

"I know, I know. You couldn't help but find me very attractive," Robbie's eyebrows do that thing that they always do.

Just then, Robbie's phone starts ringing. Leave it to that to ruin the moment.

"Sorry Mads hold on," Robbie takes his phone out from his pocket and answers.

"Hello... Oh no... Oh sure... I gotta go okay... Yeah yeah... Bye," Is everything that Robbie says.

"Who was that?" I ask the truly attractive boy.

"My mum. She was just making sure it was okay for tomorrow night," Robbie shrugs.

"Is this why you wanted to kiss me? So then you'd have a girlfriend when you went to see your parents?" I question him.

"No, I just really really want to kiss you again," Robbie looks into my eyes.

Oh man, I want to kiss him again too.

"Then do it," I smile at his reaction.

Robbie leans in once again, but this time with more passion. I've never felt like this with anyone before. Robbie is different. This time, I feel like there's fireworks exploding. Clichè, I know. But very true. His and my lips move in perfect sync, and I move my hands to his hair, and mess it all up.

Damn, he's gonna look hot. We kiss and kiss somemore. And the longer I kiss this boy, the more feelings I realize I've been hiding from myself. All these bundled up feelings come out in this kiss.

I love him. I love Robbie Kay.

Everything falls into place. All of this is finally making sense. And it feels good, really good.

I barely even notice as Robbie starts to move me towards the bed.

I lean back and laugh, "Getting a little far there, don't you think?"

"Maddy?" Robbie looks down at me.

"Yeah?" I ask sitting down on the bed.

Robbie sits down next to me. I smile at him. He looks so nervous. Like the first day I met him. I don't even know why he would be nervous. It's just me. I'm not that important.

"Will you please please please please please be my girlfriend?" Robbie looks into my eyes, his green eyes full of hope.

"You only needed to say please once," I roll my eyes.

"Is that a yes?" Robbie asks grinning.

"I suppose so," I giggle, and Robbie looks the happiest I think I've ever seen him.

"And Maddy Grace, may I just say, you are lovely," Robbie's beautiful british accent gives me goosebumps.

I'm officially dating Robbie Kay. Oh. My. God.

A/N: oh shizzle i bet everyone thought she was gonna remember that one night but she didnt oops. SO sorry that yall had to wait like 3 days. ive been really busy. BUT OG MY HOD ROBBIE AND MADDY!!!!!!! what do u think will happen next?? i love reading your ideas! please COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ilysm thanks for reading. xx-Kate.

*not edited oh no*