Chapter 30

if i am supposed to give a warning of any kind here it is

Maddy's P.O.V.

I lean in and kiss Robbie softly. He kisses back delicately, but soon gets rougher.

The butterflies like usual are there, but it feels like someone lit something inside of me. Something that makes me want Robbie so so bad.

"Do you want to," Robbie whispers into the kiss.

"Yes," I say back.

Robbie and I stop kissing for a second, and he takes off his shirt. I take a look at his abs, and just about lose it there.

"I love you so much Maddy Grace," Robbie says, and kisses from my jaw down to my collar bone and right back up.

"I love you," I say giggling a little.

"You're going to enjoy this so much," Robbie laughs.

I bite my lip and kiss him on the lips again.

"Let me help you take off your shirt," Robbie says and he pulls off my Forever 21 top which leaves me in my bra on top.

"You're so-," I start.

"Irrestible," Robbie replies, and looks into my eyes for a second.

I love his green eyes so much. They're always so bright and full of life. Like Robbie has not one care in the world.

"Enough of this," Robbie says, and kisses me again, leaving me breathless.

I unbutton and unzip his jeans, and he takes them off. His boxers are blue and I can't help but bite my lip when I see them.

Robbie's hand moves up my back, to unclasp my bra.

"Hurry," I whisper, and Robbie fiddles with it while still kissing me.

When he finally unclasps it, his hands move down to my waist, and find my jean short button.

Right as he's unbuttoning them, a sound goes off from the other side of the room.

"Fuck," Robbie swears, "Just ignore it."

I notice the sound is coming from my phone. And its not my normal ringtone. It's my ringtone for.. Mom and Dad.

"It's my parents, I can't," I say trying to at least particially put my bra back on before getting off of Robbie and running to get my phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Maddy. We're so so sorry we haven't been there. We're on our way home right now. Where are you right now?" My moms voice comes through the phone.

"I'm sort-of with my boyfriend right now," I tell her.

"Boyfriend? I want to meet him! Maddy we have so much to catch up on! How is Tara?" Mom asks.

"She's been going through hell since you've been gone," I sigh.

I stopped for this.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what else to say," Mom sounds sad.

I don't take it. She can't just abandon us like she did. Her and Dad are horrible parents. I don't even want to see them.

"Maybe you should tell Tara that. I'll see you at home tomorrow," I say and hang up the phone.

Robbie's still laying on his back on the bed, with only boxers on.

I sit down on the bed, frustrated.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't worth it," I apoligize.

"Yes it was Mads. You've been waiting weeks to hear from your Mom or Dad," Robbie says sitting up.

"Why are you so nice?" I huff.

"Because I love you. And if it was my parents I hadn't heard from in a month I would answer it too," Robbie shrugs.

"Your parents are at least nice," I say.

"You're right about that. Your parents obviously did something right with you. Because I fell pretty hard even the first time I saw you on a movie," Robbie smiles at me, "We have the worst luck from interuptions."

"I think I'm going to turn my phone off," I reply.

"I want to take you down to somewhere tonight," Robbie says.

"Can it wait?" I ask.

"No. We can finish this later. How about we put our clothes on. I mean, you could just walk around in that and I'd be fine but," Robbie grins and I push him.

"You wish," I grab my shirt and after hooking my bra back into place I put it on.

"You're beautiful either way," Robbie bites his lip.

"Yeah, just me without a shirt turns you on," I watch him put back on his jeans and shirt.

"Come on let's go before we're late," Robbie stands up.

"Okay okay," I say and we leave the room without anything accomplished.

A/N: wow arent parents so annoying and unconvient like hello there maddy and robbie were in the middle of something. but then her stupid mother calls and shes gotta go answer it. hi there this was prob bad bc half asleep. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. sorry i was busy all weekend and couldnt update :( o well what do u think robbie is taking her to do???? ty for reading ily all xx-Kate.

*not edited*