Chapter 7

Maddy's P.O.V.

Robbie and I take a cab back to his sister's house.

It's a lot bigger than I expected it to be when I walk through the front door.

"Camilla's probably asleep, so we gotta be quite," Robbie tells me at a low voice.

"I'm not tired," I shift my weight from foot to foot.

"Of course you're not," Robbie laughs at me.

"Let's do something fun," I suggest, smiling at my own thoughts.

I wouldn't mind doing some fun stuff with Robbie tonight.

"Maddy, I know you've never been drunk before, so..." Robbie says pulling me towards the stairs that lead to the basement.

"Where are we going?" I ask confused as we step into a newly remodeled basement.

"We can watch movies if you want," Robbie says pulling out a basket full of movies.

But I don't want to watch movies. I don't want to sit around for hours.

"I don't wanna watch movies," I shake my head.

Robbie looks a little ataken back by my forwardness. Because if all this alcohol wasn't in my system, I would gladly agree to watching movies. Even if I didn't want to.

"What would you like to do?" Robbie asks looking at me.

"There's a lot I would like to do," I giggle.

Why is it that I don't like him again? Because I'm pretty sure I really do. A lot.

"Gotta give me some guidelines here, Anderson," Robbie rolls his eyes.

"Okay," I nod, not a thought running through my brain.

He stands up to put the movie basket back, and I walk over to him.

Jeez is he cute.

I think he notices or something, and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Mads, you're drunk," Robbie says slowly, almost as if I am a child.

"But I want to..." I trail off embarressed to finish my sentence.

I want to kiss him, but what if he doesn't want to kiss me back? All I can do is look at his full light pink lips.

"You want to, what?" Robbie takes a step closer to me.

"Kiss you," I whisper, and before I can process what I am doing, his soft lips are on mine.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach, making this feel like the best feeling I've ever felt before.

It's a short sweet kiss, and we both lean away quickly.

I have to use all of my will not to kiss him again.

"Better?" Robbie smirks at me, raising one of his eyebrows in the cutest way.

"Not really," I shake my head.

Robbie laughs a little. I think he's surprised how honest I'm being. What's holding me back anyways? Nothing.

"I like you Maddy Grace. I like you a lot actually," Robbie says quietly.

"I like you too," I smile at him, and he smiles back right away.

"You do?" Robbie's smile turns into a grin.

"Yes," I nod, and lean in once again.

We kiss longer this time, and I wrap my arms around his neck, and he pulls me closer to him. Robbie's tounge slips into my mouth, and I can taste the mint of it.

It legit feels like there's fireworks going off, or something. Like this huge baggage has just been lifted off of my chest.

I pour all of my feelings into the kiss, and I think Robbie does too.

When we lean away, we're both out of breath, but Robbie doesn't barely move, so our faced are still very close to each other.

"I have this screening for my movie on Tuesday in Houston, Texas. You wanna come with me?" Robbie asks me, regaining his breath.

"Yes," I breathe, not even thinking about the question.

I'll go anywhere with him.

"Really?" Robbie's face lights up immediatly.

"Yeah," I smile.

"Thank you Maddy," Robbie smiles back.

"I'm tired now," I yawn, and sit down on the couch.

"Now you are," Robbie laughs and sits down next to me.

"Can I sleep?" I ask him.

"Of course," Robbie nods, and lays back on the couch.

I do the same, lay sideways, and rest my head on Robbie's chest.

"Goodnight Maddy Grace," Robbie whispers.

"Goodnight Robbie Kay," I whisper, and feel myself drifting into sleep.

A/N: helloooooo my readers. idk she is still drunk and weird soo. BUT MADDY AND ROBBIE KISSED OMGGGG. ha she forgot about tara oops. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!! sorry that it's late this is my only other time to write rn. thanks for reading ilysm!!!!!! xx-Kate.

*not edited*