Chapter 47

Maddy's P.O.V.

I drag myself slowly to the Robbie and Camilla's living room where Tara's laying on the couch watching some reality tv show.

"Hey," I smile sitting on the very edge of the couch.

Tara's eyes connect with mine for just a second before she looks away. In that second I can see all the hurt and pain and uncomfortness. I'm not sure if it's because she doesn't want to be here or just seeing me in general.

"What do you want?" She asks me abruptly.

"I want to know how you are. I'm sorry I've been so selfish and self obsorbed lately. Life just hasn't been in my favor. I'm sorry for not being a good big sister, and I'm sorry for making you stay here if you want to go home," I say quietly.

Tara tucks a piece of her caramel brown hair behind her ear and sighs.

"I know you're going through a lot, with all this crap Mom and Dad have done to you. And you're not making me stay here. I like it here, it feels safe. Secure," Tara gives me a small smile.

"How did you get so mature so fast? Where's my little sister who would scream and say she has chest pains every time we watched Once Upon a Time?"

"Trust me, it's definitly still here. I just have to contain myself since we are living with the boy who gives me chest pains. And he's also your boyfriend," Tara shrugs.

"I guess he is, isn't he?" I laugh.

Tara nods, before Camilla walks into the room breezily.

"How're things?" She tries to act casual. I mean, I don't buy it.

"Very good," Tara grins.

"The food's done!" I hear Robbie's voice yell.

"Not food," I groan.

"You're eating all of it Maddy," Tara gives me a serious look before we both start laughing and sit down at the table.

On the table it looks almost like a buffet, and there's barely enough space for it to fit everything.

As much as I want to say I'm hungry and this food looks delicious, I can't. I'm to the point where food doesn't look appealing anymore. But Robbie's put so much effort into this meal, I don't want to make him feel bad.

"How does it look?" Robbie smiles a pure real smile, sitting down next to me.

"Absolutly lovely," I reply, intertwining our hands underneath the table.

"Good. I just want you to be healthy Mads," Robbie whispers in my ear.

I silently nod, and Robbie dishes up food onto my oversized plate.

First, I eat the mashed potatos, which I almost forgot how much I love them. See, this is the whole problem I have. Once I eat something I like, I take a second serving and BAM I'm fat. I cannot have that happen anymore.

Robbie looks pleased as he watches me eat the dinner he cooked. I'm glad he is, because this is harder than you'd think it is to just go ahead and eat this food.

"You'll always be perfect to me and everyone in the world," Robbie squeezes my hand.

"I owe you so much oh my god," I laugh.

"Nah, but of course you could help me with something later," Robbie winks and we start an awkward conversation with Camilla and Tara.

A/N: whAt do u think rbbi wants to do later¿? idk i liked this chapter i guess and i dont know what else to say :( plz vote and comment ilyasfm & ty for reading. Xx-Kate.

*not edited*