Chapter 17

Maddy's P.O.V.

"Mads! Wake up," Someone is shaking me awake suddenly.

I open my eyes to see Robbie smiling at me. And we're in the back of a cab. Oh right, we were just at Robbie's parents.

"Sorry," I apoligize right as the cab pulls up at our hotel.

"Don't apoligize," Robbie replies and we get out of the cab.

"Sorry," The word slips from my lips before I can even think about it.

"Hey, what did I tell you," Robbie pushes me playfully.

"I'm tired," I yawn.

"Maddy Grace Anderson you are not getting any more sleep tonight," Robbie laughs as we walk into the hotel.

"You are not the boss of me," I cross my arms.

"I guess I'm not," Robbie shrugs, before lifting me up bridal style and carrying me to the room.

"Put me down," I squirm in his arms.

"I know you like this," Robbie laughs, his green eyes glistening.

"What do you plan on us doing for the rest of the night?" I ask him.

"I plan on us watching more of American Horror Story," Robbie smirks.

"Yay," I say sarcastically.

"Or we can just walk around the hotel aimlessly and talk to any stranger we encounter," Robbie says, his eyebrows doing their signature thing.

"That sounds more fun," I giggle.

"We can go swimming too, how about you put your swim suit on," Robbie suggests setting me down on my feet when we enter the room.

"Alright bossy," I roll my eyes before going into my bag and taking out my navy blue Hollister bikini.

I go into the bathroom and change, then put my hair into a ponytail. I also put on my pink shirt again, and exit the bathroom.

"This'll be fun, I promise," Robbie winks before he goes into the bathroom.

I smile to myself. All of a sudden, all of these feelings are toughing at my chest. For a fact I know I really really like Robbie. More than anyone. My stupid conscience reminds me of how everything will be different when we get home. Exactly why I need to live everything up right now.

"You ready?" Robbie smiles, wearing swim trunks and a light green shirt.

"Extremely," I giggle, and we leave our room.

There's literally no one in the hallways. Just us. Probably because it is almost 1am.

"Pool," Robbie and I open the door to the hotel pool.

"Isn't there like hours we're supposed to be in here?" I question.

"Nah. I got us the good hotel," Robbie replies, taking off his shirt.

His abs. Oh. My. God.

I feel like the wind has suddenly been knocked out of me. Is it possible to say I have the most perfect boyfriend? Because I'm 110% sure that is true.

"Like what you see?" Robbie laughs.

"Ew gross," I make a fake-digusted face.

"You're hurting my feelings," Robbie gives me the puppy dog face.

"Sorry," I take off the shirt covering up my bikini.

Robbie looks like he's about to say something, but he doesn't. His eyes just trail shamelessly down my body.

"You can stop staring," I roll my eyes.

"You're right, let's go swim," Robbie grabs me, and pulls me into the water with him.

A/N: holla at u ppl. sry i had a busy week so. i started to write this once but it didnt save so i had to start over again lmao it probably sucks but o well. what do u guys think??????!???? i promise i will update tomorrow ok. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!! ily and thank u for reading(: xx-Kate.

*not edited*

my kik is officialkatexoxo if anyone would like to talk to me ok bye.