Chapter 18

Robbie's P.O.V

After Maddy and I swim in the pool for a long while, we go into the obviously empty hot tub.

"I don't want to ever go home," Maddy looks me in the eyes when she says this.

I can tell she's sincere about it too. There's so much stuff back in California for her though. I want to be selfish and say we could just stay here, but that wouldn't be good for her. Plus I do at the moment live in California.

"Me either, but we have to Maddy," I reply, letting the jets of the hot tub massage my back.

"I know," Maddy frowns.

"It's almost Christmas," I tell her.

"Are you staying here for Christmas?" Maddy asks.

If I wasn't with Maddy, I probably would. My parents would love to have the whole family here. Maddy I know wants to spend Christmas with Tara, though.

"Nah, I think I'm going back to California too," I shrug.

"I would invite you to Christmas at my house but..." Maddy trails off, looking at the hot tub water.

She is so beautiful. I hope she knows it too. How her brown hair is wet from the pool, but still seems to stay perfect.

"But what?" I ask her.

"I don't want you to meet my family. Yours is so nice. And mine, well we barely even talk. Except Tara and me," Maddy says, her cheeks reddening.

"I'm sure your family is nice too," I assure her.

How could someone like her turn out like this if she's from a bad family?

"It's not. You can come if you want, okay?" Maddy smiles at me.

Her smile brightens up the room. Even if I'm the only one in it. She is so lovely. And I am so lucky.

"Okay," I don't want to push it any farther.

"Can we go back to the room now?" Maddy begs.

"As long as you don't sleep," I smirk.

"I'm too tired."

"Please Maddy."

"I'll fall asleep watching American Horror Story," Maddy stands up and gets out of the hot tub.

I once again take in her perfect petiete body. Maddy is tan, just like every other Cali girl. But her body is so slim and pleasent to look at.

"We can always do something else," I suggest also getting out.

"I don't think so Robbie," Maddy shakes her head.

"You're that tired?" I sigh.

"Yes."

"I could make an exception I suppose. Only this once, though," I tell her.

"Thank you," Maddy smiles and kisses me softly.

We go back to the room, both change, then get into our bed.

"Goodnight Robbie," Maddy grins looking up at me.

I smile just looking at her happy face, "Goodnight Maddy."

And she falls asleep. Just like that. In my arms.

MADDY'S P.O.V.

The next morning I wake up to Robbie asleep.

"Robbie, wake up," I whisper, shaking him a little.

Robbie just groans.

"Get up," I try to pull him, but he doesn't budge.

"The first thing I would like to see today is your beautiful face," Robbie says, his eyes still shut tightly.

"Okay," I reply, "open your eyes."

Robbie does so, and smiles.

"Good morning love," Robbie winks.

"Oh here comes the whole 'love' thing again," I roll my eyes and get out of bed

"Let's get some breakfast, okay?" Robbie also gets out of bed.

"Hotel breakfast?" I ask.

I am really not in the mood to change out of my pajamas.

"Sure," Robbie smiles.

We walk into the lobby, and into the breakfast room when I stop.

"What?" Robbie asks, stopping too.

"Look up," I grin looking up at the mistletoe.

"Aw, does someone want a kiss?" Robbie laughs.

"Well it is mistletoe," I shrug.

"If you insist," Robbie says leaning in and kissing me.

It is only a short kiss because we are in the middle of the hotel room, but I still get a massive amount of butterflies developing in my stomach. Not to mention the passion on our lips.

"Wow," Robbie licks his lips leaning away.

"Wow is correct," I laugh.

"I think that was the best short kiss we've ever had," Robbie tells me.

"Or maybe it was the thought behind it," I bite my lip and grab a plate to get my breakfast.

A/N: hey. so i promised id update and ik its sorta late but who cares??? im gonna update tomorrow too bc its almost christmas and theres gonna be a christmas chapter and such. WHAT DO U THINK????????????????????? pretty please VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! ilysm thanks for reading xx-Kate.

*not edited*

my kik is officialkatexoxo if ya wanna talk