Chapter 9

Maddy's P.O.V.

Tara looked so excited when she saw Robbie. But the way she hugged him, and how he hugged her back made me swallow back a lump in the back of my throat.

Robbie was just looking at her like she's... I don't know, better than me. That's all.

Wait.. is this jealousy I'm feeling? No way, it can't be. I don't like Robbie. Nope nope nope.

"You know what we should play?!" Tara giggles, mostly talking to Robbie.

"What?" Robbie asks her, and I can tell his accent affects her too.

"Spin the bottle! And Maddy can play too!" Tara says excitedly.

"There's only me for the boys," Robbie shakes his head.

"Yeah, and I would never kiss this loser," I punch Robbie in the arm jokingly.

"But I would!" Tara puts in.

"How about no games T," I suggest.

"I was just here to drop Maddy off," Robbie says.

I groan. Here we go.

"Maddy was with you?!" Tara gasps.

"Well yes," Robbie answers.

I could punch him in the face right now. He didn't need to tell my little sister who has a giant crush on him, that I spent the night with him.

"Robbie stays the day, or I tell Mom you slept with a boy," Tara says in the tattletale way.

"We didn't sleep together. Remember, you're the one that likes him," I remind her.

"Still," Tara crosses her arms.

"I'll stay the day," Robbie whispers in my ear.

"You don't need to," I bite my lip.

"Mads, I want to hang out with you anyways," Robbie says.

I can feel that he wants to put his arm around me. Or do something. I want him to do that too. But he doesn't. For my sisters sake that is.

"Tara, we're not going to force Robbie to stay here against his will," I tell my sister.

"I'll just hang out with Chase then," Tara sighs loudly.

"Who's Chase?" I ask.

"My friend," Tara shrugs and walks away.

How did she just leave so easily. Is she sick?

"What just happened?" Robbie looks confused.

"I am not sure either," I reply.

"I guess I'm hanging out with you today," Robbie grins, this time putting his arm around me.

"Okay," I nod.

ROBBIE'S P.O.V.

I was really hurt when Maddy said she'd never kiss me. It felt equiliant to a knife in my chest. Even if I know that's not true, it still hurt. No matter how much she doesn't want to ruin whatever her sister has for me, I can tell. When she looks at me, there's something. Just a little thing that I notice glimmers.

I follow Maddy up to her room, and we both lay on her queen sized bed.

We talk for a while, before one thing leads to another, and we're suddenly throwing gummy bears into each others mouths.

"I'm gonna get this one," Maddy says confidently.

"Okay," I laugh, and throw the gummy.

It hits her nose, and she groans.

"You missed," I smirk.

"No really," She says sarcastically.

"My turn," I open my mouth, and Maddy throws it so it lands right inside.

"How do you do that?" Maddy whines.

"Easy," I say after I swallow the candy.

"I think you do all of this to bother me," Maddy pushes me down on her bed.

"Of course I do," I nod looking up at her ceiling.

"Because you secretly hate me," Maddy says.

"Not even close," I sit up and look at her right in the eyes.

"Whatever," Maddy looks away from our contact.

"I was wondering, if you would like to come to Texas on the tenth with me for my movie screening?" I decide to bring up Houston again. Since she doesn't remember anything from last night.

"Are you serious?" Maddy looks at me.

"Yeah," I look into her blue eyes.

"Yes, oh my god yes I'll go!" Maddy suddenly looks excited.

"Calm down, it's just me," I laugh at the pretty girl in front of me.

"You want me to go to Texas with you?!" Maddy grins.

"Yeah, and my family lives down there too," I tell her.

I don't want to admit it, but I want my parents to meet her. I'm positive they'll love her. Camila already met her, and I can tell she liked her too.

"Ooh, you're family, hmm? Is this code?" Maddy scoots closer to me.

But in an all too friendly way.

"It is," I nod.

"Is this a trip where you would like me to be your girlfriend?" Maddy asks laughing.

"You, as my girlfriend? Are you kidding?" I hide my inside excitment from her talking about being my girlfriend. I don't want her to know I like her.

"Good," Maddy says.

"Let's shoot an Instagram video," I tell her, and take out my phone.

"What am I supposed to do?" Maddy asks biting her lip.

She is so so cute.

"CATCH THIS!" I turn on the video for Instagram and record myself throwing a gummy bear into Maddy's mouth.

Except like usual, she doesn't catch it, and just laughs.

"Your turn," Maddy grabs my phone from my hands, and picks up a gummy bear.

"Ready?" Maddy giggles before throwing the gummy bear into my mouth.

"Yess!" I grin chewing the gummy.

"Go away. I look like a loser in this video," Maddy frowns as she replays the video for me to watch.

"Too bad," I take my phone back, and caption: the normal day with @MaddyGraceAnderson.

I post the link for it on Twitter too, then put my phone in my pocket.

Maddy and I talk somemore. And I'm generally happy just because my girl is coming with me to Houston. Okay, my soon to be girl. Maddy will be mine. I don't know how much longer I can go without kissing her again.

A/N: heyyyyooooo. well um. today was a bad day for me, we had to put my horse down, so sorry the chapter sucked. but yeah if u read my peter pan one then u know this but im going out of town so i probably won't post tomorrow. MADDY'S GONG TO HOUSTON WITH ROBBIE THO OMGGG!!!!!! oooooooh. DO YOU THINK THEY WILL GET TOGETHER DURING THE TRIP??????? pretty please VOTE AND COMMENT! and comment what you think(: ilysm xx-Kate.

yo yO YO MY KIK IS officialkatexoxo IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA KIK ME AND HA MAYBE I'LL BE GOING SOMEWHERE U LIVE IDK bye.

*not edited whoops*