Chapter 3

Robbie's P.OV.

So, I was just going to Starbucks with Josh, and there I see Maddy Grace Anderson.

And woah. I mean, I've always been a fan of her, but she is much more pretty in person. And friendly. I can't believe I've been so lucky.

"Uh, you wanna come sit with Josh and me?" I'm so stupid. She wouldn't want to sit by Josh and me. She probably thinks I'm weird. How many guys come up to her and talk to her.

"Sure," Maddy interupts my thoughts by giggling.

She picks up her drink and cookie, and follows me to the booth Josh is sitting at.

I don't want her to think I'm weird, so I sit next to Josh, and she sits across from us.

"You're really good in Once Upon a Time," Maddy smiles at me.

I can hear my heart beating. Why have I never felt like this before? She's only sixteen. It wouldn't work out. It's not even legal. Why am I thinking so much?

"Thanks," I smile back, observing her gorgeous features.

Her freckled face was as close to perfection I had ever seen. Maddy's brown hair was straight, and her blue eyes shined bright.

"Peter Pan is my favorite," Maddy blushes.

She's so cute. Okay. I need to stop thinking like this. She would never go for me.

"You're my favorite," I realize what I just said after it comes out of my mouth.

Maddy giggles again.

"I didn't mean to say that I-"

"It's fine," Maddy interupts, "Are you always this speechless?"

"Only when I have a reason to," I smirk when she tries to hide her smile.

"You're cute," Maddy grins.

Oh my god. She thinks I'm cute.

Someone suddenly fake coughs. Oh yeah, Josh is here.

"I'm Josh by the way," Josh smiles at Maddy.

"Maddy," She smiles back at him.

My stomach twinges.

"I know," Josh laughs.

Then Maddy's phone starts to ring. It plays The A Team.

"Sorry hold on," Maddy says and answers the phone.

"Hey Tara... yeah I'll be home soon... you wouldn't believe who I'm with.. Robbie Kay..."

I smile at the way she says my name. Her American accent is delightful.

"hold on.." Maddy hands the phone to me and whispers, "Say hi Tara."

I do as she says and say, "Hi Tara." Into the phone.

"Holy crap! It's you. Oh my god!" I hear a girl through the phone screaming.

I just laugh.

"I love you so much," She says finally calming down.

"Thanks," I reply.

"Oh my god. You need to come over now! Please please please! Put Mads back on the phone!" Tara screams.

"Okay," I hand the phone back to the beautiful girl across from me.

"Tara... I gotta go... talk to you later... bye." And Maddy puts her phone away.

"Sorry, Tara just loves you," Maddy apoligizes.

"No reason to apoligize. But she told me to come over," I smile.

"Oh my god," Maddy covers her face with her hands.

"It's all good. And you like Ed?" I ask.

"Love him," Maddy grins.

"I have connections," I smirk.

"Just because you're both british guys doesn't mean you have connections," Maddy rolls her eyes.

"I do. And I'll prove it to you," I say.

I just need to get in contact with Ed Sheeran. That can't be that hard, right? I hope not.

"I should go. But we should do this again," Maddy says smiling before getting up from the booth.

And I remember Josh is sitting next to me. I get up and whisper to Maddy, "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," Maddy giggles, "Ten thirty."

"I'll be here," I wink at her before she leaves.

"Duude. She's hot. You scored," Josh stands up too.

"You think she likes me?" I ask nervously.

"It's obvious," Josh high fives me.

"Let's go," I tell him and we leave Starbucks.

A/N: whale this took forever to write lol. ROBBIE AND MADDY WHAT EVEN???? and josh there was just awkward. idk PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!! ur perf and ily thanks for reading. oh ps for anyone who would like to talk to me, my kik is the same as my user (officialkatexoxo) SO KIK ME COOOL PEOPLE lol well I'll update again sooooooon xx-Kate.

*not edited*