Chapter 45

Robbie's P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning and Maddy isn't in bed. If she left without telling me goodbye I'm going to be majorly pissed.

Slowly, I pull myself up and out of bed then walk to the kitchen. Tara, Maddy, and Camilla are all eating cereal. Wow.

"You could've woken me up," I scratch my head.

"You looked so cute asleep though," Maddy smiles at me.

Her smile literally lights up the room. It's times like these why I realize how truly lucky I am. Her green eyes shine bright when she looks at me. That's what makes me happy, that I make her happy.

"I don't think I can forgive you for this one..." I trail off.

"Then I guess I'll be leaving," Maddy stands up and exits the kitchen very calmly.

"Jeez Robbie," Camilla shakes her head.

"Jeez Camilla," I shrug.

"Go after her!" Tara squeaks out.

"She'll be back," I smirk, "They always come back."

"Cockiness doesn't get you anywhere in life," Camilla rolls her eyes.

"I guess I might as well go find her," I sigh and leave the kitchen.

I walk down the hall, and find Maddy sitting on my bed.

"Oh how I knew you'd come looking for me," Maddy turns to face me.

"What's on the schedule for us today?" I ask her.

"Whatever you want," Maddy shrugs.

"Mm if that's so c'mon," I pull her up from my bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Maddy questions.

I look down at my pajama pants, but continue to walk. We walk out of the house, and down the road to a nearby park.

"Why are we here?" Maddy groans, "I'm in my pajamas."

"So am I," I reply, looking her up and down quickly.

She had gained back a little bit of weight in the time she's been staying with me, but not all of it. I wish her parents didn't treat her like this. She is a person. A very beautiful person, but still a person.

"We're going to go do stuff like-"

"ROBBIE KAY?!" I hear a girl with a high pitched voice squeal.

Yay, just what I wanted. Maddy will just love this. I don't get why people notice me and not here. I mean, I'm not that famous.

"Maybe I'll just head back to your place," Maddy whispers in my ear.

"Oh come on this'll only take a minute," I frown.

"Meet you there when you're done," Maddy fakes a smile before speed walking away.

I sigh. Why does she have to be so difficult sometimes?

"You're still in your PJ's oh my god!" The girl says to me.

I observe her, she's got dark brown hair, and very noticeable big blue eyes. Her cheeks are a light pink color, she looks a little nervous. The girl's probably 15? She's pretty, I'll give her that.

"Hey," I just smile.

"I love your accent," She says calmly, it's like she's practiced this all before just in case she ran into me.

"Thanks, what's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Anna," She grins a real grin, "Could we take a selfie?"

"Of course," I laugh, and she takes out her iPhone.

She turns on the camera and we take weird selfies together.

"Thank you so much I love you!" Anna says hugging me.

"Thanks," I hug her back.

"You should really date me," Anna giggles.

I'm not exactly how to respond to that without sounding rude. Maddy wouldn't be pleased if she knew we were talking about this. I wouldn't be too happy if a guy was talking to Maddy like this either, though.

"I actually have a girlfriend," I try to not sound totally awkward.

Anna's lips make an O shape, "Sorry. Well get in contact with me if you ever break up."

Anna slips a piece of paper into my hand before walking away. Smooth.

When I notice she's gone, I drop the piece of paper on the pavement before heading home.

A/N: raraahahaha dumb chaptwr bc ive been so lazy and i dont want to do anything. hollllla anna who do u think u r. lmao i would love to do that if i met robbie bc yolo but im tired and its late so i prob wont see robbie today :( ily all ty for reading xx-Kate.

*not edited*