Chapter 19

Maddy's P.O.V.

For the remaining morning and afternoon, Robbie and I go to different places. I guess it's more at his advantage since he lived here.

"Time to go back to California," Robbie says once we're done packing our stuff at the hotel.

"Yay," I say sarcastically.

"Oh come on, you can even stay with me if you'd like," Robbie says, making me smile.

"Tara," I remind him of my little sister.

I haven't talked to her since I left. And that was days ago. Poor Tara. I hope she is okay.

"Ah," Robbie nods.

"Sorry, I know you were looking forward to some more time with me," I laugh.

"Gross, why would I want to spend more time with you," Robbie pretends to gag himself.

"Don't hold back," I sigh.

"You know I'm kidding," Robbie replies.

"I hate you," I pout.

Which is not even close to how I feel about him.

"I hate you too," Robbie smiles wrapping his arms around me.

I wonder if he feels the same way I feel about him.

"You're so beautiful," Robbie whispers in my ear.

"You're so hot," I giggle.

Robbie smiles, and to be honest, it's the most innocent yet guilty smile I've ever seen.

"We gotta go," Robbie spins me around a few times before grabbing our bags.

Robbie and I head for the airport. I'm dreading going back to California. Tara is the only thing I'm missing.

By the time we get back to Los Angeles, it's past 6pm.

"Thanks so much for taking me with you," I thank Robbie when we're leaving the airport.

"It was my pleasure," Robbie grins.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?" I tell him.

"Starbucks. If you're not there, I will come to your house and drag you," Robbie says seriously.

Then we both burst out laughing.

"I'll miss you," I say through the laughter.

"I'll miss you more, love," Robbie smiles.

"Doubt it," I lean in and kiss him.

He kisses back, and the fireworks seem to start off right away. Robbie pushes me up against the airport wall.

We kiss and kiss, and people probably stare. I could care less. I love this boy. I love Robbie Andrew Kay.

"For now," Robbie nods leaning away.

"See you later Robbie Kay," I smile, a cab pulling up.

The person loads my bags into the trunk, and I get into the cab.

I tell him my address, and we drive away, back to my hectic home.

A/N: maddy y do u hav such a problem with goin back to cali?????? it is nice here wtf???? lol idk this sucked ik no need to tell me. im writing this in the car while i watch gossip girl so. thank u 4 10k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15 comments and i'll double update((: ilysm please don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!!! Xx-Kate.

*not edited*