Chapter 37

Maddy's P.O.V.

I cannot believe my parents. How could they do that? Especially in front of Robbie?! This is why I didn't want him to meet them. They're the worst parents.

"I'm starting to think it was better when Mom and Dad weren't here," Tara says from the back seat of Robbie's car.

"I agree," I reply.

We're on our way to Robbie/Camilla's place. It'll for sure be better than at home.

"I'm sorry but I had to do that Maddy. You so don't need to lose weight," Robbie says.

"No matter what I think about myself, which isn't very good, I'm still not allowed to eat very much food," I say quietly.

This is why I liked it better without Mom and Dad. I didn't have to worry about 'eating too much'.

"Lucky for you, I have loads of junk food at home," Robbie smiles pulling into the driveway.

We all get out of the car, and we walk into the house.

"Back so soon?" Camilla's voice rings through the house.

"You were wrong," Robbie shakes his head at his sister.

"Tell me all about what happened," Camilla sits down on the couch.

"I have some fucked up parents," I reply simply.

"Still wondering why I missed them so much," Tara says to me.

"I'm so sorry," Camilla frowns.

"Cam do you think..." Robbie trails off.

"Sure," She smiles, "Hey Tara you wanna watch some chick flicks?"

"Yes!" Tara squeals and Robbie pulls me into the other room.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Robbie asks.

"No," I shake my head.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Lets go watch Netflix and eat pizza and chips," Robbie grins.

"Yeah, we can watch Romeo and Juliet and Dear John!" I smile at Robbie's reaction.

"Okay," Robbie forces a smile.

"I'm just kidding. We can watch whatever," I laugh.

"No, let's watch your stupid no happy ending movies," Robbie kisses my cheek.

"You're the bestest," I wink and we head to his room.

We watch both of the movies, and by the time they're done all of my makeup is stained on my face.

"You're so cute," Robbie laughs.

"I'm cute with my makeup running down my face?" I ask taking another chip out of the bag.

"Yes," Robbie nods, "Because you're beautiful. No matter what."

"You just wanna get some," I roll my eyes and push him away from me.

"Well, a kiss would be nice," Robbie does the eyebrow thing.

I lean in and kiss his soft lips. I can't believe he's still here for me. God do I love this boy. He is truly the best.

My butterflies are crazier than usual, and I make the kiss more passionate.

We kiss for a while before I end up on top of Robbie who's not wearing a shirt anymore.

"Both of our sisters are only a few rooms away," Robbie laughs.

"Let's go to bed," I suggest climbing of of Robbie.

"Okay. Goodnight Maddy I love you," Robbie whispers pulling the covers over us.

"I love you too," I whisper, and bury my head into his chest.

I try to fall asleep, but it doesn't work out. I lay awake for a while silently thinking what's gonna happen tomorrow.

"Robbie," I whisper.

"Hmm?" Robbie replies.

"I'm scared," I say quietly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not ever gonna let anyone or anything hurt you," Robbie whispers and kisses my head.

I fall asleep a few minutes later, but still worried about my parents.

A/n: hi double updte!!! comment something sweet if you love me ;) ya'll better i work my butt off on these things. jk well PLEASE VOTE AND XOMMMENT!!!!!!!!!!! ily all and idk cute chapter bc robbie+maddy <33333 I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PEOPLE!!!! ty for reading xx-kAte.

*not edited*

do not forget to follow kaygasm if u havent already on instagram